The Good Luck With Everything Brendan Rodgers Thread

All the best Brendan.

Stevie G is pr obably pissing himself tonight.

1 Like

This lad died last week. The cunt.

RIP Sandymount Red.

2 Likes

Klopps reaction

https://vine.co/v/eiuzBplYWvw

Are you mixing up your Roberts, mate?

By jove I think I am.

Does this mean that sandymount red cunt is still alive?

No, I can confirm that he is dead.

1 Like

Bed of heaven to him, I always liked him.

Typical class and dignity from Brendan Rodgers here:

2 Likes

A statement full of character and quality from Brendan. Following so soon after the statement of Noel Connelly and Pat Holmes, it’s been an excellent few days for the dignified ousted manager statements genre.

I’d like to take this oppurtunity to reiterate my thanks and very best wishes to Brendan and hope he goes on to have success elsewhere, as I’m sure he will.

Brendan Rodgers and his CORE principles will rise again.

COMMITMENT
OWNERSHIP
RESPONSIBILITY
EXCELLENCE

I’ll never forget 2013/14, and particularly those glorious few months between January and April 2014 when we crushed all around us. Brendan and his team made me feel truly alive and made me feel that anything was possible in this life.

Obviously reality then kicked in in a rather brutal fashion but I’ll never be sorry to have lived through those times and will cherish them forever.

St. Brendan found America long before anyone else…Brendan Rodgers, a saint in his own right, almost brought a generation to the promised land. The former has been forgotten by history in place of an Italian explorer and I think the latter will fall to the same fate…Cheerio, Brendan, you made us dream again but benvenuto, Carlo…deliver these dreams, amen.

I think Rodgers will bounce back and won’t be out of work too long. A decent man and a good progressive manager.

Best of luck to him, I look forward to rooting for him and which ever side he manages in the future

1 Like

Sometimes I think some of ye are taking the piss out of Brendan.

1 Like
1 Like