The goodnight thread

I’m going to hit the hay myself now, Bandage. Sleep well and enjoy the match tomorrow, mate

Thanks pal. Appreciate your wise counsel on the Corduroy Trousers thread too.

Bring me back a match programme please you cunt.

Good night, everyone.

Night Bando.

I’m going to wake up tomorrow, realise it’s Monday and I’m quite hungover and then realise we bet those Tipp bastards and lep out of the fucking bed and go get the papers, get the papers on the way to work.

Oiche mhaith gach duine

Rest up Limerick tifosi.

Goodnight, lads.

Night, bro.

Good night chiefs.

Just in the door after gorging myself on steak and beer. Have an early start so good night guys.

Not been sleeping properly at all lately, tossing and turning all night with various thoughts racing through my mind. I’ve popped two sleeping pills just now and I’m hitting the hay. All the best and catch you all tomorrow.

bt

sound, im off now too
see ye tomorro lads, ill be having a few drinks after work but will log on then

[quote=“mickee321, post: 853816, member: 367”]sound, im off now too
see ye tomorro lads, ill be having a few drinks after work but will log on then[/quote]
We’ll all look forward to that mickee.

that’s it lads.
tough old station here
im off , talk to ye all soon

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 924173, member: 367”]that’s it lads.
tough old station here
im off , talk to ye all soon[/QUOTE]

A wise decision mate.

ill be back online at circa 4-30 AM ( jerusalem , amman, istanbul), thats 2-30 am GMT to feed this bollox when he wakes again with a good dose of baby formula.
@Mac , can you do the honours and bump the NightWatchman thread? thanks in advance

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 924177, member: 367”]ill be back online at circa 4-30 AM ( jerusalem , amman, istanbul), thats 2-30 am GMT to feed this bollox when he wakes again with a good dose of baby formula.
@Mac , can you do the honours and bump the NightWatchman thread? thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

We don’t care about GMT for another 6 months now

Goodnight, lads.

Try to behave with some decorum while enjoying your holiday Bandage. The important word is enjoy…