The goodnight thread

Gareth? Thats twice now you’ve used my name, whats this about?

FFS.

Thanks pal. Nailed the meeting, as usual. En route back to London City Airport to get an afternoon red-eye to Dublin.

True executive material here is our Bandage. Do ye all see this - he is flying to City Airport, the executive airport, not one of London’s tourist airports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlBr2fyqn9g

Bandage’s eyes must be in bits at this stage. The pressures of being a top exec no doubt.

Update: Will be back in my apartment in time for Home and Away.

Bandage, would it be worth setting up a thread for us business jet setters on here. I am sure lads with humdrum jobs like The Runt and Croppy_Boy would be delighted to live vicariously though the tales of other members on here as neither get out much by the looks of it

:clap:

Fantastic idea chewy, get it done

Smashing idea, chewy. As has been widely documented in the Irish media, I took on a new role recently and it involves quite a bit of travelling. I’ll be jetting off again on Thursday actually so it’d be brilliant if the thread was set up before that.

I was going to set this up a few minutes ago but I am not able add the “official” prefix to the thread and I will be damned if I am setting up the TFK International Business Travel thread if it isn’t going to have official status

+1. I have been trying to get Rocko to address this anomaly for weeks, but the cunt is too busy researching Austrian footballers to look knowledgeable in advance of this weeks age.

Would you be okay with me setting up the thread and using the prefix pal?

Any thread you’d like dungeoned while I’m at it?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 750256, member: 9”]Would you be okay with me setting up the thread and using the prefix pal?

Any thread you’d like dungeoned while I’m at it?[/quote]

I would be honoured if you would do so.

That Microsoft Office thread serves no purpose and should be merged with any of the numerous IT threads we have or moved to The Dungeon.

As I have you here, why doesn’t Jugs post anymore?

puke , is it true that members of your internet forum partake in sex tourism and they have sponsored a “business” trip for you to Brazil?

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 750258, member: 1137”]I would be honoured if you would do so.

That Microsoft Office thread serves no purpose and should be merged with any of the numerous IT threads we have or moved to The Dungeon.

As I have you here, why doesn’t Jugs post anymore?[/quote]

“we”

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 750258, member: 1137”]I would be honoured if you would do so.

As I have you here, why doesn’t Jugs post anymore?[/quote]

Really? Not the physicality in hurling thread?

I’m out.

Night lads, just off out to fight a Lazio fan before I go to bed.

It’s been a very turbulent last few hours for me but good night now, lads.