The GPA

Presume it applies to people like Robbie the racist, so yes.

Agreed

1 Like

Pretty sure Sugrues membership of Physio Association would very in danger as a clinician were anyone found to be doping on his watch.

Messy stuff and completely wrong on players. Fair enough if rules state something from get go and you sign up to ut, but that does not seem to be the case here

How many athletes are on the Registered Testing Pool. It is fairly intrusive stuff having to file a whereabouts form

https://www.sportireland.ie/Anti-Doping/Athlete-Zone/Registered-Testing-Pool/

1 Like

What was Flynns day job? I assume he will be well remunerated for that position. Hundred grand a year or so or am I way off!

Read the article

1 Like

Could you not just tell me!

A great appointment for our association

just seeing there Flynn, as secretary of the GPA got Lincoln Recruitment to assist in finding a new CEO. They have been there for previous CEO appointments etc for the GPA.

Lincoln Recruitment you’d imagine were well paid to do this.

They then found Paul Flynn to be the best candidate for the €150,000 position.

Paul Flynn will now leave his job at Lincoln Recruitment to take up his new position.

Lovely stuff.

18 Likes

Ah that’s a ridiculous connection to make.

1 Like

Thanks bro, I was simply hoping someone else would make that connection :clap:

1 Like

This looks like a job for Ewan

In like Flynn

2 Likes

A stroke more associated with Pee Flynn…

3 Likes

I got blocked on twitter after raising this point :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I see David Collins said the standoff on home drug testing has been resolved but gave no details

• Next up is Motion 31.

Motion 31: The Gaelic Players Association motion is that they can nominate somebody to represent the players to the Competitions Control Committee.

DEFEATED

Up yer holes lads

1 Like

Massive crowd at these cunts AGM, not :smile:

12 Apostles?