The Grand Old FA Cup 2016

Does this mean Darren Randolph gets at least one more game this season?

Yes.

Iā€™m not sure I can, pal. I think I may need help

That was a fine header.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to remain calm and still.

But I think this may only result in a delayed and more explosive reaction.

Iā€™m like an overheating nuclear reactor whose vents are blocked.

Have a look at their pay packets, palā€¦you wonā€™t be long losing interest when they are rolling around the ground.

I understand, itā€™s disgusting. The funny thing is without the emotional attachment I might never watch a football match again because I find the vast majority of games to be fairly boring and uninspiring. (Not just Liverpool games)

1 Like

Thatā€™s kinda where Iā€™m at, palā€¦ I watch bits and pieces bar Ireland. I canā€™t remember the last CL match ?

Can somebody put up the revised draw for the 5th round please?

I reached this point years ago but I am a very cynical cunt. Welcome aboard, son. Itā€™s different watching the games from a more detached point of view. Apart from Ireland games.

2 Likes

Mignolet was poor there for the second goal. Save able.

1 Like

Is Randolph only starting for FA Cup games? Yet to see him have a bad game.

I enjoy watching Ireland now more than ever alright. I havenā€™t watched a CL game in years.

1 Like

Great win for the Irons. Liverpool scored one goal in 290 mins of football against us this season :smiley::joy::smiley::joy:

1 Like

Spurs beaten by CPFC in the Cup, the cunts might win the league yet :open_mouth:

Chelsea 5-1 Man City

Chelsea hitting their stride.

#pellegriniout

FA Cup QF draw: Reading v Crystal Palace; Everton v Chelsea; Arsenal/Hull v Watford; Shrewsbury/Man Utd v West Ham

Heā€™s been linked with Chelsea in the Sunday Times today.

Diego Costa is pure pantomime, what a character.