The Grandaddy thread

Signing in.

Should be the busiest thread on this forum over the next 10-20 years.

67 Likes

Congrats chief, must be a very proud moment in your life and a huge achievement for all the family.

Delighted for you and yours.

1 Like

Congrats pal!

1 Like

Brilliant news

Congrats

Imaginary grandchildren, I’m all over it

Congrats pal

5 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations on joining this auspicious gang. An entire vista unfolds before you as you navigate their progress. You’ll master such forgotten nuggets like ‘the wheels on the bus and row, row, row the boat’ and by the time they’re 18 months you’ll be called upon to imitate Daddy Pig….I could go on.

Then there’s your ability to properly cook rashers (streaky, firm &crispy) and your culinary prowess is then lauded at the home of the away grandparents whom you’re assured aren’t half as nice as you are…You’re advised not to refer to them as miserable, nosy cunts for fear of repetition….

I’m contemplating writing a small bookéén ‘A guide to being the top Gramps’

22 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations.

Will it be Grandad, Grandaddy, Pops, Gramps or some other title that defines how your family refer to you in your remaining years

Does a lad have any choice in the matter @anon67715551

2 Likes

A good routine from grandfathers is passing on the profit from the sale of a bullock to the child each year to ensure that the child’s mother’s vegetarian agenda will make no progress

10 Likes

Congrats mate!

1 Like

A very good band

2 Likes

One household refers to me as Grandad while the other reptiles call me Gah for no reason that anyone can clarify.

3 Likes

Congratulations @habanerocat . Disappointing to see @anon67715551 trying to hog your limelight

2 Likes

That’s what I thought the thread was about.

Congratulations @habanerocat

1 Like

Well done @habanerocat

1 Like

Congrats @habanerocat

1 Like

Congratulations @haberanocat
Or gramps, or whatever we call you now

1 Like

Now thats shit that makes me feel old. Congrats kid.

1 Like

Congrats @habanerocat

1 Like