The great PJ McManus

That was some evisceration on PJ from Joe on todays Podcast.

Pity to see the great Cahair O’Kane caught in the crossfire but such is life.

1 Like

The drive for 5 is rattling lads. What a time to be alive.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it… The 50 or so people who listen to that podcast don’t even know what hurling is

6 Likes

Me man is talking shite. The podcast is worth your listen

1 Like

The Limerick’s are looking at the tree while Joe is looking at the woods.

He wiped Kanes hole

Tomas O’Se, O’Rourke… there was no one safe when he got into a state of flow.

It would make an interesting comparison to compare JPs charitable donations to his estimated tax bill

Anyone have a guess

1 Like

Joe basically smoked the forelock tuggers in limerick…and the 31. “Just pay your fucking taxes” is dead right

But his issue was more with Switzerland than jp.

A lot of points were totally irrelevant. The story about the boxer too? What was that?

He absolutely destroyed Kane o cahair lad.

He was ran off RTE by Joanne :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That was about joe and how brilliant he was, even at an early age (i hate this sort of thing)
I think you need to reassess podcasts in general- look at them as a rambling conversation, rather than the two concise slogans, like you get on the rte news

4 Likes

Some no mark, I think he was called Lloyd Matterson or Floyd Patterson, something like that anyway :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It was a lovely podcast. Joe holds court like no other. The Patterson anecdote should be etched in stone somewhere.

1 Like

What’s an anecdote? I don’t understand. It makes me angry and confused…yet i feel superior somehow

You’re doing great.

I’ve no interest in listening to a rambling conversation.

It sounded he tried to claim some famous boxer was visiting in his home town but the other cunt called it out straight away.

I’d say the gravel king was some fella, there must be a picture of the horse and trap somewhere online? A real pikey sound to it, a tarmac man into sulkys.

The drifters once played in dungiven club. Loyd masterson would barely be noticed.
And rambling conversations were the foundation of greek philosophy, btw, I’ll have you know.