The great PJ McManus

Dont mind him, he never tied an onion to his belt in his life.

Has any county board handed back the money yet?

3 Likes

Joe went down the route it was a shit donation too because he picked 32 million so it’s an easy headline.

I think he was suggesting he should have given each club an equal donation.

Joe’s point was that these people should pay their taxes…i thought it was quite obvious

3 Likes

The laws of the land are Joe’s issue so.

That was it by the end of it. Essentially he should move back to Ireland and pay his taxes.

Joe’s issue is the plight of the ordinary man, the plain people of Ireland and humanity in general…
I think @BruidheanChaorthainn’s disdain for joe/podcasts deserves our attention. I really think we could help him to let go of his deep suspicion and fear of wit, intelligence etc

You couldn’t get more ordinary than JP. A simple country man who done well for himself.

4 Likes

Thats nice, but joe is saying billionaires should pay their taxes rather than scurrying off to tax havens

Joe comes across as awful bully. Even the way he turned on that cahir chap was nasty.

What was the nastiest thing joe said about cahir…out of all the nasty things?

Joe needs to tackle the policy makers. JP is not breaking any laws except the law of Brolly.

I think Joe’s main point was that any man worth his salt will pay his taxes and everyone has a moral obligation to do so.

He didn’t quite go as far as to say directly, ‘you can forget about John Patrick McManus as far as he’s a man’ but he wasn’t far off it.

Incorrect. His point was how many would do what he is doing if they had the chance

Moral obligation :joy::joy::joy:

It must be great to have a child like view of the world. Very endearing.

You’re the same fella that believes the owners of a failing hotel have a moral obligation to lose money so that racists like yourself don’t have to live near black people.

3 Likes

You couldn’t take anything that lad posts seriously in fairness.

I dont mind him, he seems to be WUMing constantly, but its the poor unfortunates here who take him seriously I would worry about.

1 Like

I doubt anyone does.

1 Like

I wouldn’t pay a penny of tax if I could get away with it.

But seriously, what would JPs tax bill be, anyone understand these things