The great PJ McManus

Are ye starting up the flying boats again?

askeaton/creeves have it blocked. My friends estate was going to be cut into two by it.

Limerick has a chance to produce another Thomas Reid like character .

Jesus there’ll be no farms left out there at this rate

no need for that mate

he should never have backed down.
he made an allegation that was 100% true. the cork posters rounded on him to defend their online comrade from within the imaginary line that defines the county cork as set out by the british crown in the 1600s. the cork crowd are very clannish.
in another incident a cork poster made an allegation that was 100% false regarding him being labelled a paedo for sleeping in a a tent with his childeren. that poster was @backinatracksuit
the same posters who hail from within that boundary as set out by the british crown have no interest in righteousness in this instance.

At least it would make his claim his farm is in Adare more believable cc @TreatyStones

1 Like

Just ordered my cap for the 2020 Pro-Am :sunglasses:

1 Like

What farm? :wink:

They’ll have to have the motorway to Cork done by then or no one will attend the thing.

This means the motor way to cork is off I’d imagine and the foynes port will be prioritised.

That’s the end of Munster rubby so.

1 Like

Munster Rubby on the up.

Fuck rubby

Golf is the new rugby in Limerick.

I’ve 2 lessons booked in this weekend. Cant wait.

I’d imagine they will just concentrate on the Adare bypass phase and might not even look at connecting it to Foynes until the very end.

Mate, how is @Rintintin taking this news? Its been a tough year or so for him.