The great PJ McManus

My jesus you’re 10 different shades of yellow

So you agree with @Tassotti that they’re aids riddled murderers?

You’re the chap making excuses, pal. Trying to fuck Liverpool under a bus and Spurs too all the while.

The people on holiday too.

No I’ve just no issue with people who are consistent. It’s his opinion he’s entitled to it. I’ve issues only with people who flip flop.

No I never said that Esteban. That’s the fifth time you’ve tried that. I said I respect his opinion because it’s consistent. That doesn’t mean I agree with it.

:joy:

Like you is it?

You were calling for a full lockdown last week and we aren’t six days in and you’re screaming for it to be over

Yes because there’s new evidence to suggest we can end it in 10-14 days time. This is a fluid situation. You’d be silly to stick rigidly to one plan. That’s just my opinion. I’m not a medical expert like you.

Where’s that evidence?

:smile:

That it’s only really dangerous to elderly people in Ireland and in other countries like South Korea they are keeping it at bay without going into lock down. I feel we can very slowly make moves to return to normal. Monday week we could slightly relax measures to allow people to further than 2k from there house and review again in two weeks. That’s obviously on the proviso the curve stays flattened. While also keeping the nursing homes in full down.

That’s not evidence

We are one week into at least a 4 week Lockdown.

Yes it is you just done like it as you seem to want to stay in lock down forever more. Other people have a different opinion to you. Get over it. There’s a dedicated thread for this. Ironmouth started it. I fully respect your opinion but I’ve mine. You can try turn it personal like yesterday or whatever it doesn’t really bother me.

I’ll make it as personal as I want after you told me I’m hoping for deaths. …you don’t have a pity card anymore son

I misread your post and blew a gasket. I can only apologise as I did at the time but nothing more. I know you weren’t wishing them to die. I’m sorry again. I don’t want any pity at all Esteban. Your last twenty or so posts have been utterly bizarre on this thread and I’m pretty sure the whole forum will agree on that.

Get fucked, son

2 Likes

Ill genuinely pray for your mental health as this is just bizarre :+1:

Not a few hours after apologising for that one you said I was hoping for deaths from social unrest.

As I said, get fucked

Well If you are hoping to stay in lock down for too long than for me than yes you are looking for social unrest and everything that goes with it.

Temperatures are rising today… It’s a difficult time for us all.
I’d gauge the barometer as approaching the magic 10.

Lads, or one in particular, need to step back before harm is done.

3 Likes

I won’t take it personally I’d rather people vent towards me than anybody else on the forum.