The great PJ McManus

Sage words, my elderly friend.

1 Like

This is for @anon78624367

:hugs:

2 Likes

Heā€™s a good fella.

I presume the Barney curleys have this thread ruined aswell. Zzzzzzzzzz

Sorry mate, I had a real chuckle here, the nub of your point is that you respect @Tassottiā€™s opinion because he doesnā€™t flip flop? :grinning:

10 Likes

:joy:

I had a chuckle at that alright and nearly spat out my bulletproof coffee

2 Likes

ā€œJP McManus is well able to give money to the horses or to hurling, wouldnā€™t he be better off buying a few ventilators?ā€

My mam rang me last night on the topic of JP

time for McManus to wake up and start pumping money into the health service instead of his vanity projects

7 Likes

Irelandā€™s rich list have been very quiet on this crisis.

You chat about how much he invested in the other wing of the hospital?

Tracksuit if we canā€™t at least have a chuckle during this crisis what can we have.

No we didnā€™t. Sheā€™s an elderly lady so I didnā€™t want to be pulling her up on everything

Bono wrote a song

5 Likes

He has invested more money than anyone in Limerick and he has changed lives in the region due to this. I have no idea why the fuck people try to pull him up on things. Better his money going direct to a positive influence rather than a black hole of the countryā€™s finances and get wasted on some voting machines.

1 Like

He has let 250 people go in the Manor.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your number there? My mam can give you a ring on the subject

1 Like

Some people are never happy I guess but when you see a cunt like cosgrave buying ppe gear I was hoping a few more of our billionaires would do something similar. Forget about the politics just help the nurses and doctors and the other staff on the frontline.

1 Like

:rofl:

To be fair, heā€™s hardly responsible for the actions of his daughter

They are also all getting 350 euro a week while not working. There jobs will be there too when things eventually open back up.