The great PJ McManus

As you said, typical Paddy, never happy unless we are cutting someone down a peg or two. How the fuck does anyone know what he gives or does not give. Maybe people should worry about their own actions rather than bitching about other people.

Maybe he should put it in a promoted tweet

I am sure your mother is a lady but I will pass thanks. As I said maybe people should be grateful for what he does give.

Your man wants to be tassotti when he grows up.

This will give you a good indication of what JP and his ilk care about. The Horse Racing Authorities in the country have been ordered by Magnier, JP and their cronies that this year’s flat classics will have to take place, in the Curragh, regardless of what happens any other race meeting. They’ll also make sure to schedule them at a time when UK horses won’t be able to travel to make it more of a penalty kick for Ballydoyle.

All so they can have some yoke covering mares in the next few years that they can justify extortionate sums for. What a rotten cunt of an operation.

3 Likes

Paddy Cosgrave donated €1mn.

2 Likes

I’m finished with horse racing

Has the web summit been cancelled yet?

It is just possible that they’ve been donating on the quiet.
In truth, if they pay their taxes, fair play.
U2 and the like :grimacing:

Their

So he’s transferred the burden to the taxpayer.
You couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

They are you idiot. It’s his daughter that owns and runs the manor.

As I said. We haven’t a peep from Ireland’s rich list. Larry goodman must be making a fortune. Nobody in the media will go after them. Look at the witch hunt in Britain around the soccer players.

:rollseyes: he is not the idiot.

They are what mate?

At least be some bit accurate Mac. Why would they move the classics out of the curragh when they are always staged there? Horses are still travelling between Britain and Ireland as we speak. So there is no way they could tell them to not allow British horses compete. Overall though While I agree with the sentiment of your post HRI have no powers to run the classics when they want. They are a part of the European pattern on the flat. It’ll have to be agreed by everyone when each race that’s a part of the pattern is run. So that’s everything from group two up I believe. I’ve no idea what’ll happen the flat season will they just postpone everything from the guineas to the arc one month and hope for the best.

Why?

@carryharry is worried about Larry goodman and his 2.5 billion because the brits are stocking a bit of polish beef. Yet the same fella doesn’t give two fucks about the mental health of the ordinary joe soap.

Dinner