The great PJ McManus

The limericks love their Columbian marching powder?

ā€˜We were watching a little Cleobury and Cuquinā€™.

Cocaine overdose so?

Well concealed story tbf. If it was Daniel Kinahinā€™s wife/partner that odā€™d in Dubai the press would be all over it.

I donā€™t get the ā€œIā€™ll happily take a test nowā€ sure itā€™d be well gone out of his system. Or maybe Iā€™m missing something in the timeline?

Apparently a hair follicle test can reveal whether or not one has taken drugs within a six month timeframe

Ahh ok.

Or if they were from Tyrone thereā€™d be all sorts of debaucherous bumfucking and robbing the elderly and pretending theyā€™d cancer and underage girls and a book deal. Great to have that understood.

Wow, thatā€™s a big statement. Can you link the source?

Wouldnā€™t want you getting in trouble.

Donā€™t think that has anything to do with the press concealing the murky circumstances of the spouse of a Free State billionaireā€™s son dying in something dubious circumstances.

What if he is wearing a wig or is a slaphead?

Why are they trying to keep the toxicology report private?

Seems to be a touch of the Quinns about McManus.

His son didnā€™t die. Stop thinking, it might help you make some progress for a while.

I didnā€™t say his son died. Can you read?

You seem to be very triggered by this.

1 Like

And weā€™re off!

Ooooft. @FatChops takes one to the chops.

2 Likes

Not especially reliable tbh.

What have you to support your claim the press are concealing a story here?

As an aside, you donā€™t need to ā€œoverdoseā€ on cocaine. Itā€™s a dangerous enough drug. A pal of my brotherā€™s is a pathologist in London, and he puts a lot of sudden unexplained adult deaths in the UK inner cities down to it. He said he sees a lot of scarred heart tissue in otherwise healthy young people who use cocaine recreationally, but that not only can it cause chronic heart damage over time, just one line can cause a potentially fatal heart irregular beat.
I hate the cocaine. Iā€™m no prude, just cocaine is particularly unpleasant in every way.

14 Likes

Very limited reporting on it.

First I heard of it was today.

And logically there would definitely be grounds for a cocaine overdose when the husband is alleged to have told authorities he was consuming cocaine and then try to block publication of the toxicology results on his dead wife.