The great PJ McManus

The Limerick lads donā€™t like this one little bit @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy
The forelock tugging is off the charts.
Reminiscent of the carkies and the paedophile linked culinary group.

4 Likes

Mostly in sports coverage, not in current affairs/news stories.

I donā€™t really see what your end goal is here. Do you want a woman who has never been in the media limelight and died at a young age suddenly dragged through the mud because of who her father in law is?

This is strawman of the highest order. Chapeau.

Hard to believe people are interested in the lives of the rich and or famous. This is astonishing. Who could have thought. Someone contact the press quick.

I think youā€™ve overestimating the influence TFK and itā€™s band of weirdos has.

Itā€™s obviously a very sad case but the precedent is these things get a lot of profile particularly when it happens to people of high profile or those associated to people of high profile.

It smacks of the Quinn type cult. McManus like Quinn seems to have spent a lot of time trying to cultivate an image and public perception about him.

Incoming

Huh? Weā€™re talking about the media, not TFK

Wow, 1 post and Iā€™m twice accused of supporting paedophile practices within a couple of minutes

Fucking weirdos

Show me a few of these precedents?

I think she should be subject to the same coverage as similar cases.

There is a hush job here, we both know if this was some wife of a high profile gangster or sports star or politician of a certain political party then the coverage of this would be through the roof. McManus receives a huge amount of coverage in the Irish press, all nice PR stuff about. You are being extremely disingenuous saying he is not covered in Irish media other than for sporting contexts, itā€™s just a bare faced lied if he call a spade a spade.

Iā€™m talking about his endgoal. He wants to rant on TFK. Let him on :man_shrugging:

Lads whoā€™s accused him of being a paedophile, this is plain wrong.

As I said above, show me these similar cases that got massive media coverage

Weā€™re heading for a new low on tfk, if the posting continues on a similar trend on this thread

Maybe because of your posts backing twitter accounts pimping out school children.

Thanks mate. We try.

The family are endeavoring to have the toxicology report kept private according to the Irish Times. I have no idea whether this is common practice in the Bahamas but in and of itself this course of action is bound to pique interest.

3 Likes

If we go back to the Katie French thread would we find the Munster lads all clamouring to tell posters to back off?

1 Like

I thoroughly disagree with calling fellas paedos. Who did it?