The great PJ McManus

Shhhhhhh.

The Dundon/McManus faction don’t want you mentioning that.

You dont need to be columbo to figure it out.

They should make a show about that

1 Like

Katy French was a prominent media figure in Ireland. This is a private woman

I’d say @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy you might call it a day on this topic until there are facts to support your opinion.

:+1:

I hadn’t a clue who Katy French was until she died.

So you’re justifying coverage of one woman but not of another.

Interesting double standard there.

The facts are that the McManus family are trying to block toxicology results being made public.

The facts are that the husband is denying allegations from those handling the case that he admitted consuming cocaine on the night his wife died.

People can draw their own conclusions from those established facts.

Well if you didn’t know who she was you must have been living under a rock. Famous people are going to garner more media coverage when they die than non famous people mate. Do you think everyone that dies should get a segment on the 6.1 news?

I didn’t know who she was. I could name you most Dublin socialites or models.

The lady is question is the daughter in law of one of Ireland’s richest and most powerful men. She died suddenly in mysterious circumstances and the McManus family are now trying to suppress the publication of the cause of death.

But hey you have precedent of very flexible moral standards.

In fairness you would only have known who Katy French was if you read the Sunday Independent

1 Like

I wonder could you publish a magazine about it to, we could call it ‘Goodbye’?

VIP magazine reading weirdo :joy::joy::joy:

Wasn’t she on a popular RTE reality show shortly before she died?

Jesus can you leave it, you can’t take every edgy joke on here as gospel

The lady in question was an unknown until she died

That’s yourself you’re talking about here I’d say

An phoblacht mustn’t have a celebrity gossip section.

3 Likes

You continually call reporters vermin. Yet you also want this story splattered across the front page of every paper…

I’ve no idea how much coverage the story has gotten. I don’t read newspapers but there seems to be a number of articles linked on this thread which should satisfy your desire for titillation.

A Google of her name shows it got a fair amount, more than I was aware tbh.

You’re right… There’s a fair whack of articles… Some lads just love the drama and gossip of these things I suppose.

I also don’t see the issue with the husband wanting to keep the toxicology report away from the press. Would people want their wife and mother of their kids to be plastered on front pages for dying due to cocaine use or the use of some other drug?