The great PJ McManus

How does he do it fellas? Genuine question, it seems remarkable to get all the top golfers in the world to Ireland for a Mickey Mouse tap around?

What do you think? Hereā€™s a clueā€¦ ā€˜what first attracted you to a billionaires mickey mouse golf tournament at an average course in the SW of ireland?ā€™

2 Likes

Money? Really, sure half of them fellas would have nearly as much money as JP himself,
How much is he paying them?

Shhhhh

Donā€™t ask any questions about The Big House.

Sure half of them lwft their outrageously paid pga tour jobs recently for more money.

They just love him. He is a really great guy.

1 Like

You realise there is a difference between a multi millionaire and a multi billionaire? I know you like to play the innocent fool but come on.

He prob sponsored half these lads when they were up and coming

Knew abiut the bagā€¦ Hardly giving them a 10k watch?

They did a fair job of keeping out cheats anyway mixed up the groups so you wernt playing with anyone you knew

Tiger influences a lot of them. And itā€™s timed to coincide when they are over here for the Open as well. But it is fair going alright to get them all on board. Outside of the majors I donā€™t know how many times a year youā€™d have 9 of the top 10 in the world in any field

1 Like

I think itā€™s incredible and he must paying some of them an absolute ball of cash.

Like tiger is very much at the centre of this but I doubt tiger is popular with many of these players.

Somebody like Dustin Johnson got a couple of hundred million to play golf and is playing in Portland till Saturday and then heā€™s jetting off to Adare Sunday.

His main reason to join LIV was apparently so he could play way less golf and still make bucket loads of cash.

What sort of figure gets Johnson to Adare Monday?

A masked one.

2 Likes

They all respect the big cat. He drive all the money into the game. Wouldnt underestimate his influence at all

I donā€™t think they are getting paid that much tbh.

1 Like

He couldnā€™t stop them from joining the saudi tour and seemly relations between many of them have fractured over that.

Iā€™d say Johnson wouldnā€™t be invited if twas on next year

Iā€™d find it very hard to believe the likes of brooks and Johnson are flying from the west coast of America on Sunday for the fun of it.

Iā€™d say heā€™s paying them nothing to be honest. Itā€™s for charity isnā€™t it?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fine sure if you donā€™t agree. Why would JP give them, say 1m each to play, when he could just put that into the charity pot

I think youā€™re right

1 Like