The Great Segunda 17/18

He looks fucked the cunt have him in another league.

I fear I’m about to leave a metric fuckload of points on the bench this week.

Great to see you have your priorities right this weekend…

If you’d started Collins ahead of Drake it would have been one serious score- well done all same anyway

Yeah I threw Woodhead in ahead of Collins. In fairness to Drake he’s been excellent for me the last couple of weeks

This cropped cunt still has a chance with Ertz and Anderson still to go mind you

Kicker as well but not a prayer am I catching you.

As a matter of interest is there a reason no one else likes the Baltimore D? That’s the 3rd time I’ve scooped them off waivers this year :grinning:

35 pts for the jags D.
FFS

A class apart.

For FAO: @maroonandwhite

:smiley:

Demaryius Thomas has been a real gem all season for my team of B-movie extras.

well done @Clixby_Bream, a much needed win for your franchise. I fucked up with Cams replacement this week, should have stuck with Dalton and seen it through. Ah well. On to @count_of_monte_crist

Congrats you cunt. D won me our earlier game, did me this week

1 Like

Yup you low balled me in our first tight game but this was a very big win. The results look set to continue the Segunda war zone yet again this week,carnage.

Just looking there. The 5th highest scoring WR in the league was the 43rd WR drafted. Larry Fitz should never be doubted!

He was in on that draft for an eternity

A vital win this week in the fight against relegation. It could come down a Divisional matchup yet!!

The top team is not even safe yet id say!?

Don’t forget about games today ye plebs