The Great Segunda 17/18

Hotting up nicely for the wildcard at 6-6

I’m not sure if I’m in a relegation dogfight or soaring to the title

well done @count_of_monte_crist you cunt. bad performance from my lads this week. Firmly in a relegation battle now after looking like I could have broke into the top half. 3 of the bottom 4 all winning this week.

I thought you were in London.

I think I have a few lads togging tonight too to rub salt in the wound

How is this shaping up? Is the trade deadline coming up?

Hotting up nicely

Looks like AB is out Monday night, congratulations @Mullach_Ide

Sick of having a performing bench

I have safely bagged my ticket to the Turds next year. An emphatic hiding tonight. Curse a fuck on it anyway.

1 Like

There could be 5 teams level on 6 wins just in front of you vying for that other relegating spot

Looks like we will have 4 sides on 7-6 going into week 14. It will make for an edgy evening on Sunday.

Commish … teams that finish level are separated by head-to-head. What is the position where they have each had a win over the other?

Point differential I imagine

And it looks like there will also be 5 teams on 6-6 below them. One of those 5 teams will be relegated. And a couple of games of 6-6 teams playing each other.

@count_of_monte_crist, if it is point differential or whatever the matrix is for separating level teams, sort it out now because at the moment, you have one team with 200 points less than another in a higher position. The fantasy league does not always split teams correctly when they are level and a group are level.

2 Likes

Would you have a word with the commish and find out, please?

I think it does. It resorts to a mini league, round robin style (games between tied franchises only) when 3 or more teams are tied. Most total points for, completely irrelevant in this scenario.

but it cant do that really, as you play divisional sides twice, so it distorts the games you have played within the mini league thing.

just say you are tied with a team in your own league and a team outside your league, thats 3 teams. the 2 within the league will have played 3 games in the “mini league” but the conference team will only have played 2 games.

1 Like

I’ll check it out tonight

I dont think you’ll get a satisfactory answer on the woeful NFL.com site help, but you could be left having to manually adjust final positions, so best check it out now before the inevitable shit storm next week when commissioning needs to be done and lads are bored coming near Christmas so looking for a nice little row on here to tide the day over.

No one gives a shit about all that, everyone’s focus next week will be on the winner takes all clash between the top 2

winner takes all! except the championship.

a chance that a 7-5 team could knock one of you or @Loko_Cove out of playoffs though if results go their way?