The Great Segunda 17/18

Congratulations on your promotion Loco, a high scoring affair as you’d expect from the best 2 in the league, Burkehead got you over the line, I’ll probably be seeing you again in the real final

Cheers @Lazarus, back to back promotions

Just like your mentor.

I’ll put you forward for membership of the Gene Wilder this off season.

Final standings? @ciarancareyshurlingarmy unlucky not to snatch a playoff spot from @Lazarus. @Clixby_Bream and @maroonandwhite relegated.

Very tight league this year.

I am disgusted at losing my final game to the 4-9 Clixby.

Ringos taking 2nd on 1456 pts is the greatest fluke of all time.

I am not bitter.

1 Like

I never even copped that! The lowest score in the league finishing second! And by a distance the lowest score!

1 Like

:pint: :brendan:

great management, you can only beat what’s put in front of you!

3 Likes

I could very well get battered this week but this current team are in bonus territory now!

Condolences on your latest relegation, @maroonandwhite.

2 Likes

?? I won my division mate, how was he unlucky?

apologies, the overall standings showed you in 4th. He’d have needed Croppy boy to win to potentially snatch the spot from you.

Have a lie down there for yourself buddy

I’m ok buddy. I only looked at the overall standings not the league ones. Sorry for the slight on you there, I’m sure you’ll get over it.

Think the only way I would have made it was to beat @count_of_monte_crist and claim the wild card.

@Lazarus had me on the head to head.

1 Like

Ah relegation is decided by points difference, its in the segunda constitution guys

1 Like

Correct @Gman is all over the shop here. Again

1 Like

Go for the shoe shine box there buddy.

I said potentially. I didn’t really care enough to look thru your division history. You seem to be quite annoyed that I mentioned someone else was unlucky, apologies, I’ll know in future not to question your final rankings.

Not annoyed, just mindful that you seem to have a habit of making mistakes here in the Segunda. #fatfingers

1 Like