The Great Segunda 17/18

So the winner next week gets promoted and the loser mightn’t even make the play offs? Holy shitballs :laughing:

it could even happen that a 6-6 team now could make the playoffs if they win, or could be relegated if they lose! I cant remember seeing so many teams in the one league all be so close with one round left

1 Like

I see the Tipp cunt still lacks the grace to congratulate another outstanding victory by the Psycho’s franchise. That’s twice now this season

It’s clearly a result of the wonderful commissioning in The Turd Division last year that has so many promoted franchises competing at such a high level.

You are welcome!

I’ve won three matches I should have lost and had three losses by very little where I was kicking myself for benching someone or other. It’s unreal competition this year.

Whi is @Loko_Cove? Does he post on here?

Ringos throwing a wee AJ Green shaped spanner into the works here

A forum stalwart mate

What a league. Ive put up over 100 points the last 4 weeks, often well over, and lost all four games.

Commish, how is relegation decided for tied teams, asking for a friend

Which forum is this buddy?

@croppy_boy off to an unassailable lead in the peninsula bowl…

I’ve shot my load too early. Congrats on the win!

Looks like @Watchyourtoes is going to defy all logic and make the playoffs, unless @Mullach_Ide can pull something out of the bag

Congrats on your victory too last night. Nervous wait for a few of us at the bottom end to see who is going down to the turds

Would hate to see a good man like you go down. @maroonandwhite should voluntarily go down if he ends up on 6-8 after last year’s reprieve.

Congrats @count_of_monte_crist

My punt on Gabbert didn’t work out but I wouldn’t have caught you even with Big Ben in the side.

Do my eyes deceive me or is @maroonandwhite about to be relegated from The Segunda for the second consecutive season?

1 Like

I don’t think he’ll have to volunteer.

Even better

It’s a big surprise alright that a team could get there with such a low scoring rate but I wouldn’t say it would defy all logic as ive had some very close games that have went both ways plus this must be one of the most tightest leagues in fantasy this season,even this week ive left alot of points on the bench but mainly some solid work in the free agency along with alot of luck has kept things ticking over for this motley crew… whatever happens tonight im proud of them!

I’ve been rode here.

1 Like