The Great Segunda 17/18

Are you saying you weren’t relegated after finishing 12th?

I trust you’ll be man enough to accept relegation like myself and Elvis were last year.

You’re in a far better place now mate, trust me.

When exactly is this happening?

10pm this evening.

Did you do the draft order @count_of_monte_crist ?

Pick 1
CamBamBam
Pick 2
GCD Giants
Pick 3
Clixby’s Roasters
Pick 4
The Psycho Sexual’s
Pick 5
Lokocove
Pick 6
The Mullach Machine
Pick 7
The South East Coast Offence
Pick 8
Vicks puppy daycare
Pick 9
Croppy Boys
Pick 10
Useless Donkeys
Pick 11
Pigs on the Wing
Pick 12
Ringos Raiders

:thinking:

There must be some mistake. You’ve included @maroonandwhite here.

He was relegated last year and has not earned a place in this hallowed division.

If we’'re short it would be far better to promote the next man up - @manbehindthewire - from the Turd Division - and they can allow in another new franchise to learn their trade.

As far as I’m aware I am playing in the turds this year… but I’m also in the segunda. I’m old stock segunda pal, it’s in the blood. Couldn’t leave the league I love down a man. So I’m back. To ruin your life. You wouldn’t understand.

Ah I would though. I had the same chance last year but I opted to give the opportunity to someone who actually earned it, as did @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr . We’re clearly better men though.

So are you doing what @Mullach_Ide did last year and running two franchises for the good of TFKNFLFFL?

Along with turenne and I believe others. If I don’t take it seriously this year, I could end up in the turds. Where I am.

@ChocolateMice, the whole thing’s gone arseways since we left.

1 Like

Indeed. Well going on the precedent set by our good friend @Mullach_Ide you’ll be hitching your future to the franchise established in The Turds.

I wish you luck for the coming season.

You utter cunt.

No way this cunt @maroonandwhite hould have been left back into it.

Dry your eyes mate

As reigning Segunda champion, I hereby decree that no GM be allowed manage multiple franchises in separate divisions.

CC @Turenne

Great to have you back pal

2 Likes

Look I couldn’t give a fuck about you really, you’re not much of a challenge at this craic seeing as you’ve never made the play offs in five years of competing.

I just believe t would the right thing for TFKNFLFFL, and the honourable competition that is the Great Segunda, would be that you take your medicine and allow the next man up from the Turd Division from last season @manbehindthewire to take a place here as he has earned it.

You have not.

Kindly keep this thread to Segunda matters

No more turd talk kindly.

The great Bill Murray stated that every Olympic event should include an average person for reference and that is simply what is occurring here.

1 Like

Fortunately this is not the Olympics and that Murray cunt has no say here.

@manbehindthewire would you be willing take up a spot in the Segunda at this short notice?

Who do you think you are pal? The commish has spoken. My comrades have welcomed me back. Fall the fuck in.