The Great Segunda 17/18

Whatever the people want!!!

1 Like

It’ll be up to the commish now.

Whatever will be, will be.

I’m just holding you to the same standards as myself and yourself held former @ChocolateMice to in relation to the honour of TFKNFLFFL is all buddy.

Where is my team, mate?

2 Likes

I think we should scrap and redo the whole thing starting with the draft order anyway.

1 Like

Which one are you again?

Weren’t you promoted?

I came 3rd last year pal, you seem to have overlooked my team. You’ve been a busy man lately so that’s understandable.

Can you please reinstate my team and remove the guy who came bottom last year.

The Shitehawks are in the Primera m8.

Guys can you draft on the app? Also can we have a mulligan on the draft order please.

Thanks

Maroon

I was only doing that to help out Mick, Bob and the guys.

I didn’t get promoted in the true sense of the word. I’m sure @count_of_monte_crist can just remedy this oversight and restore my team back in here.

Who didn’t take their place?

Raylan is with the turds

Do the Turds know this?

Bring @Raylan up, the Turds will have 24 hours to find a replacement. Having the guy who finished bottom last year staying up is ludicrous.

This is not personal against @maroonandwhite, it’s just that the integrity and image of this league is very important.

Set up a vote, I’m flat out all day and don’t have time for you to talking about integrity.

I’ll reach out to @Raylan and see if he will take his place here. Leave it with me.

Here Cheaty Cheaterson fuck off with your integrity bullshit.

I didn’t realise that @maroonandwhite had been wrongly excluded from The Turds by @artfoley - this is dank professionalism and attention from a senior civil servant if you ask me.

At least he never sullied the honour of the Division with the shite you pulled.

Looks like @maroonandwhite is back and I’ve no doubt he’ll probably win the fucking thing now.

Best of luck for the season ahead @maroonandwhite

1 Like

You only want poor Maroon back to lessen the chances of you getting relegated again. You are a fucking weasel.

Good luck to @maroonandwhite this year, I hope he wipes the fucking floor with you.