The Green shit Party - Backtracking to get things done- now incorporating waste of monies by FG

2 Likes

Who’s idea was it to incentivise everyone to switch to dirty diesel?

We’ll have to start with the bees guys, picked up a nice selection of super pollinators today

6 Likes

I have a load of lavender out the front that the bees go mad for. As a gesture of thanks they pollinate the fruit trees at the back.

5 Likes

Great to see

1 Like

Good man, I have massive plans for the gardens in school next year, a smaller version has been a roaring success this year.

4 Likes

Personally I think you should get kids growing food. It’s a very good thing for kids to see where food comes from and to participate in that process

2 Likes

We do that too, not my department
I’m the Green schools man

2 Likes

Eamon Ryan is a great man

2 Likes

This great to see, you won’t be able to read it but look at that picture :heart_eyes:

Red C poll due out soon. TFK Exclusive: We’re flying lads. Absolutely massive in Dublin.

1 Like

ah yes, a real by night party, when the economy is doing well in Dublin these fucking ejjits always start doing well :joy:

5 Likes

You are an awful rascal .

1 Like

I thought you’d have given up on opinion polls and exit polls after the embarrassing sequence of events in the European elections.

1 Like

It was hardly embarrassing.

Greens and Sinn Féin get a little overstated in these things. FF always get understated. It was still a hugely successful outcome for the Greens. The exit polls said they’d probably get 2 European seats and they did. That was far from expected.

1 Like

It predicted that yer one in the West would waltz into a seat. It couldn’t have been more wrong.

I’m not sure you understand how these things work. It had her at 12%. That doesn’t get you anything.

Can someone explain any plans for processing Recycled produce in Ireland as opposed to shipping it out of the country ( dumping it in the sea )?

1 Like

Lavender is like crack cocaine for bees

2 Likes

Yeehaaa