The Green shit Party - Backtracking to get things done- now incorporating waste of monies by FG

How will it work?

for the people who cant get 100% grants.

35% Grant
Low cost loan for the remainder of the cost

one off low cost loans & grants also available for other individual measures rather than deep retrofits

Bears would really sort the deer out

They were a native species too if Ailwee caves are anything to go by so, by rights, their name should be in the hat too

Beard and wolves would add a lovely new dimension to hillwalking

France approach to rental properties having to be a certain energy efficiency coming here soon I would wager

That’s a great scheme for us wealthy homeowners.

the 100% scheme for the below is also a grand scheme:

• Fuel Allowance as part of the National Fuel Scheme.
  • Job Seekers Allowance for over six months and have a child under seven years of age
  • Working Family Payment
  • One-Parent Family Payment
  • Domiciliary Care Allowance
  • Carers Allowance and live with the person you are caring for
  • Disability Allowance for over six months and have a child under seven years of age

It’s a great scheme if you own a home. Makes sense to go for it. I’m not convinced by the heat pumps though. Gas boiler seems the better job for now.

Spongers gotta sponge.

It’s amazing the most qualified person to take her seat was her husband.

Its amazing how this happens across the parties, for example Brian Stanley’s seat was most capably filled by his own wife.

2 Likes

We need to cull all cattle and dogs and reintroduce bears and wolves.

we cull 2 million cattle every year mate

Bears could also sort out the Green loons…

https://twitter.com/Brian34720253/status/1743749295264694422?t=07s041Nkef9-XOxfoaZeUg&s=19

Would it not be handier to cut out the middleman here I wonder?

Could you run the buses on diesel?

I did think it was hilarious all the telsa charge points at service stations in the US have diesel generators

Cows are the problem

Fake news lad. Shame on you, get your head back up your arse again. Nothing to see here

Its fake news when our biggest emmitters are farmers and the person is implying cows arent the problem