The Green shit Party - Backtracking to get things done- now incorporating waste of monies by FG

Rich when he can cannot enforce the smoky coal ban in the 26 counties.

He’s a complete fuckwit though I am hoping that he will, as promised, release wolves into the wilds of offaly. The biffs won’t know what hit them!

A great answering a hypothetical question retort from Eamo in the style of an Italian football club owner trying to drum up interest in a wantaway player.

"Chiesa to Manchester? Sure there has been interest but for sure, we do not sell for less than €90m.

dont think he is a policeman mate

No a policeman is useful

https://twitter.com/EamonRyan/status/1717557213139722376?t=t57AkOSUyMyV6XLdgiTSWg&s=19

I’d say people will be queuing up to add another 75k to their already huge mortgage on the 3 bed semi

5 Likes

The price of retrofitting will inflate accordingly unfortunately

Chump change to Eamo. Living in a €1.2m mansion. We should all try it sometime

2 Likes

Massive savings mate that more than pays for the loan

Any chance of a scheme/loan for people already with with energy efficient homes? Some of us wemt out of our way to be environmentally concise but want to get a few solar panels and/or further measures but dont qualify for this scheme or a grant under current requirements

1 Like

4k+ annual repayments.

That’s roughly 350 per month, not sure there’s any payback on that.

2 Likes

Everyone qualifiws for the solar grant

Not if the house is built after 1 Jan 2021

Wtf, why dont you aleeady have it

No grants for new builds

Not a legal requirement, a heat pump yes but to run the heat pump there is a percentage of the electricity that could be made using fossil fuels.

Perhaps the regulations need to be updated to include a heat pump and solar? No good to me as regards grants should be available to all

1 Like

Artists​:grin::grin:
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

https://www.rte.ie/news/primetime/2023/1107/1415097-dozens-of-electric-buses-not-in-use-due-to-lack-of-charge-points/