The Gut Health Thread

The fact you only have 32 trillion bacteria rather than the 39 trillion average suggests your gut is not in good shape. Cut down on the whiskey (like I have) and take a probiotic every day and you’ll be grand.

You’re very testy lately mate, i know the county bprd delegate gig didn’t go your way at the agm but its not personal, just business

You’re right, I need a few weeks away. The e-equivalent of a walk down the fields

Embrace the ignore function

I’d never ignore a poster, I love everyone on here.

It’s all coming together as I predicted

I’m going to make my own Sauerkraut at the weekend

Will u get me the name of the place that does it please.?! Be good for the auld gout.

You’d be an awful cod to be buying gourmet pasteurised sauerkraut at 5e a jar when it costs nothing to make it properly. There’s hope for @Juhniallio and @TreatyStones

This is your gut you’re talking about here… Your second brain. If you cant spend 5e to look after it you might as well top yourself.

1 Like

5 pound??? You can’t put a price on your health

My point is you’d do a better job of making it yourself… Lads handing over the health of their entire EMS to some crusty hawking boiled shite in a market. You literally couldn’t make it up.

There’s lads on here were paying 10 euro for a jar of gourmet honey that was nothing more than repackaged Lidl and Aldi honey.

You’d want to be on this aswell lads. I’m spending a fortune on it every day. The screen dominated acidic lifestyle is killing ye

5 Likes

You’d want one of these every morning to get you going too

I take 3 or 4 different tablets every morning

That explains a lot

4 Likes

We’ve been through this before. Sure you gave me advice on making sauerkraut and posted some lovely pics.

Link to the advice please.

I’m here for you bud. Don’t be too proud to ask.

Ye might be onto something lads

Although it’s nothing to do with sauerkraut etc.