The Heartbreak Hotel

It’s strike 3 for me and I’m out of the game for good.

:frowning_face:

Please provide an outline of what happened.

It will be good for you to get it off your chest and we can support you accordingly.

What do you mean by strike 3? your third love or your 3rd relationship?

It may hurt now, but you’ll dust yourself off and go again in time.

Sorry to hear that bro. On a lighter note I’m sure you won the break-up row.

24 Likes

Commiserations man. I’ll light a candle for you sunday.
If you want to share the gruesome details, the rest of us sorry cunts can learn from your misfortune

Very sad reading as we move into the holiday season.

chin up, auld stock

My third love, there have been other relationships but I was happier out of them.

This wasn’t even a relationship per se, we were introduced by mutual parties and we had been on a number of dates and everything was going swimmingly. In that time I fell for her bad, I read into the signs that she was really into me too, she gave me that vibe. We met up last weekend, we had a great time but since then she’s gone distant, she takes days to reply to a text, when she does they are short and feel somewhat cold, certainly more so than before. I’ve been here before, I know I’m getting the hangman’s noose from her and it hurts.

I want to go out with my dignity in tact, I feel she’s special and I just haven’t measured up to her expectations.

It’s the hope that kills you as they say.

Thankfully Twisty Petey has agreed to go for pints in Belfast tonight. I’m driving up there in the next few hours and I’m going to give him my phone at that instant in the case I do something really foolish and regretful.

Thanks guys, I feel this could really be the worst one yet and it’s really going to take time to recuperate.

28 Likes

Small consolation now but things always get better eventually pal.

Sorry to hear that mate. Put your efforts into delightful MacRoaster apologue to help focus your mind and distract you

Block every app except tfk and tinder pal

Instead of guessing - Fire her a text asking what the story is… very simply - Hey Kathleen etc. etc. I’m getting the impression that you’re not really feeling it etc. etc. I’ve enjoyed your company and the few dates we had and was hoping to see you again but but we’re both mature enough to call it if it’s not there yada yada yada … There’s no hard feelings if so etc. etc. Have a great weekend and I might see you about.

4 Likes

Bumble is good too

He needs to ask if she respects wood?

Short term while he’s on the pints tonight in belfast I meant. East belfast slappers and roasters on here is the only interaction he should be having.

His A-sexuality probably didnt help alright

Don’t get me wrong
I love these hoes
It’s no secret
Everybody knows
Yeah we fucked
Bitch so what?
That’s about as far as your buddy goes
We’ll be friends
I’ll call you again,
I’ll chase you around every bar you attend
Never know what kind of car I’ll be in
We’ll see how much you’ll be partying then

2 Likes

It’s possible that Maura fancied a lash or two of his Yule log and when it wasn’t forthcoming pulled plant. On the bright side he’s saved a few hundred that was earmarked for a romantic trip to the Killyhevlin. Life moves on and he’ll get over it eventually.
Liverpool may fall victim to an erroneous VAR and he’ll be happy out.

The afflicted Syrians have it worse you’d imagine but @Cicero_Dandi is resolute and the sun will come up tomorrow and as he believes himself God doesn’t close 1 door without opening another. Chin up kid.

This is heartbreaking reading.

You hate to see it :cry:

I don’t think I’m guessing.

I plan to address it but I feel the need to let some space develop first before I hand in my resignation letter.