The Heartbreak Hotel

Why is it always Christmas? Why?

What gets into their heads at this time of the year that now is the time to end things?

Can anyone give me the loan of their bedsit for the weekend?

Sounds like an old flame has resurfaced. You might just need to hold tight for a few weeks.

Mane bitches don’t like spending money on presents.

If its not to be than its not to be. Just Know this. Because of your commitement to the truth all year, you will have my full backing in the upcomg TFKPOTY nominations 2019

Thanks pal but I’d sacrifice it all for her love.

1 Like

You will have to tell her how you feel then bro

Her loss. You are a great fella :clap:

2 Likes

I’m sorry for you pal, but as an expert in affairs of the heart I can assure that the sun will come up tomorrow just like it always does.

1 Like

You probably shouldn’t have gone on that rant about the Hillsborough victims to her

1 Like

This should help enormously!

7 Likes

You just hang in there kid

1 Like

I’m extremely sorry to read this post. I agree with AC’s advice that you should ask her what the story is.

Also, I wouldn’t just assume it’s your fault or you’re not good enough. You have exceptional thighs.

Last year there was a Bumble girl I met a few times. We liked each other but she suddenly went cold. At the time I thought it was because I wasn’t good enough but in retrospect she had told me that she had received treatment for OCD and “a few other things” and I now reckon she had severe anxiety and just couldn’t handle a relationship at that point and she knew it would get serious. So I’m not saying Kathleen has OCD or anxiety but you know nothing really about her situation and you understand my point.

All of life is timing. Giving up isn’t really an option either because even an asexual like yourself will still like people, that’s just codding yourself.

1 Like

She is from Monaghan.

I’m interested in your insight.

If it’s north monaghan pm me her name and I could research her over Christmas for you.

3 Likes

Monaghan people go all weird at Christmas. The prospect of having to spend money on others completely sets them wrong.

I don’t even care about gifts.

I only enjoy material things when I buy them for myself.

Thats fucking awesome

1 Like

I don’t know this girl but there’s a good chance she could be fucking Neil McAdam.

Edit: I’d say fight Neil McAdam.

1 Like

Which context are you writing this in

Is it that the girl is having sexual relations with McAdam or that McAdam is in fact the girl - I know Monaghan women are hairy but I didn’t think they were that hairy

The way you wrote that line is slightly confusing as it could be taken up either way

Clarity of expression is key

Thanks for brightening my mood guys, I’m off to meet Twisty Petey now who has dropped the bombshell that he’s not having a drink but he will go out. He assures me Good Time Gerry will be there as well to make sure I’m not drinking alone.

1 Like