The horse show at the RDS

That one where they all tried to jump over an ever increasing wall was unreal TV, do they still make them do that?

1 Like

The puissance, they do indeed,
It was great fun when you were playing show jumping over galvanized and milk crates in the garden trying to find ways to make that wall bigger

Saturday absolutely unreal drinking session.

1 Like

You’d pay as much, if not more for a top show jumper compared to a top race horse.

Much more at the top end.

Who’s funding the fella of the O’Sheas?

American chap from Florida. Beautiful place. He was in a jump off in New York a few months back against Bruce Springsteen’s daughter and bill gates daughter. Should get qualified for olympics this time. An incredible life.

A relation or something?

Nope he’s supremely talented. He’s like ap or ruby or Ryan Moore. He is paid a retainer to ride his horses.

Did you ever fall and bang your head?

1 Like

Not while showjumping mate, I wasn’t able to jump that high

Did you have flat feet?

worthy winner of best dressed title …lovely young lady

1 Like

My mates lil sis went clear in the first round in the Grand Prix today. Very emotional stuff for the friends and family.

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/LNBjMRvOB5M This blared out about 8ish at the long bar on Friday evening I didn’t think life would get much better.

That was a very very poor comment from a poster who appears to be having an episode. When he comes around Im sure he will be disappointed with himself

2 Likes

On another note why are the pubs opposite the rds so shit?

1 Like

You need a bit of edge to a place for it to be a good pub. Heaslip and a few other rugby lads own a pub near there don’t they?

I’d be surprised if he hasn’t contacted applecrumbled via PM to apologise. As bad a comment as I’ve seen on here.

3 Likes

The same fella would be hopping up and down with indignance if someone else said it

1 Like