The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

I couldnā€™t give a flying fuck about him. The youngster has no interest in leaving his da and once I get guardianship Iā€™ll block any attempt made to leave. And if it gets to that stage Iā€™ll take pleasure in it. But I canā€™t see it happening.

1 Like

I have a 16 year old girl who i have raised and thought of my own since she was 1. a few tough years (family stuff) but we get on brilliant, esp since she became a teenager. kids remember pal

13 Likes

:cry: cheers pal, thatā€™s a good start to the day.

Best of luck with it PM. Maybe lay off the prescription meds to keep a clear head for what lies ahead.

3 Likes

Ya, they definitely do. Seen that with aforementioned friends kids with the langerdan father. They are starting tonsee him as a joke character because of his behaviour. He will come round i would think when the bitterness subsides but will have alot of repairing to do.

My uncle said to me a long time ago. Judge people thru the eyes of kids and dogs. If a kid or a dog doesnā€™t like an adult they should be given a wide berth.

4 Likes

My eldest told me yesterday that i could kiss her goodbye in the car but only a high 5 was permissable in the school

12 Likes

All went well this morning. Madame is now happily sitting in her classroom. Of course she had to make friends with a girl with a name with a load of fadas something like leadoig

13 Likes

My Leadraighidhn is nicelly settled as well.

11 Likes

Could this be Yassr Arafat from Nemboā€™s story.

One of mine got her timetable. Three 7:30am starts!!

Christ.

Thats why weā€™re losing lads, 7.30 shouldnt be feared.

2 Likes

Jesus, if they tried to get madame up and that time shed go columbine within a week

This the same lady you cant get out of bed for an airplane or for visiting?

Itā€™s the schools problem now :joy:

The very one. She can sleep as well as @Brimmer_Bradley . Sorry about last Saturday!

Over here they run two shifts to maximise use of classrooms. Other groups could be starting at 10.

Just dropped the little lady off. A brief terrifying moment until she saw a familiar face then happy days.
It was like a school reunion for Mrs j. Half the parents went to school together in the same school.

2 Likes

Not a bother, we will do it again. It was actually a lovely morning to be in town. Sorry now that I did not see @Smark with his +1

Nice and relaxing morning thank fuck. In fairness to the school they had a tea and coffee session for all the new parentsā€¦ got to meet a few blow ins.

95% of the kids were indifferent to their 1st day at school. Changed timesā€¦

I think I cried for 3 days when I was seperated from my mother for the first time in my life. Then some fat townie cunt pushed me into a puddle and destroyed my aran cardigan. Took me a few weeks to gather myself before I landed him into heap of nettles.

27 Likes