The hurling qualifiers 2017

That’s because the tactics are ingrained in the souls of true warriors. You probably wouldn’t understand.

It doesn’t as 1) @Julio_Geordio is being facetious, and 2) Cody does tactics when he needs to (2015 final an example).

There’s little need for tactics in hurling when the 15 you have on the field are better than their opponents, which has been the case in the majority of games Kilkenny have played from 2000 to 2016.

That must be why Galway have won a pitiful amount of Liam McCarthy cups then.

What does it say about Dublin who last won one before WWII started?

It says that we’ve won more than Galway.

Are you including the Shamrock Rovers win?

They’re a football team mate, I think you’re getting your wires crossed here.

They’re the team you said won the hurling in 1901.

No I didn’t.

Kiely could havre to wait another year to win a championship game cc @ChocolateMice

What did you mean yesterday when you said "The 1901 stick hurling championship was won by Isles of the Sea (Shamrock Rovers), from Ringsend’?

I never said Shamrock Rovers. I’ve no idea why you are making up stuff like this.

I’m not making anything up, you’re the one who said Isles of the Sea won the 1901 hurling final. The club didn’t even have a hurling team, and the gaelic team disbanded and amalgamated with Shamrock Rovers. You don’t seem to know much about the history of your own city.

I was merely exposing your own ignorance of GGA history as I had you furiously googling all-Ireland stick hurling winners.

Everyone knows Isles of the sea won the football title in 1901.

Saturday week

Wtf ye did

You sure?

I thought there would be another draw.

2 Likes

I thought so too

No Iam wrong Waterford have not played tipp sorry

1 Like