The hurling qualifiers 2017

The big question is where the second round will be played. It’s supposed to be neutral ( which is normally Thurles) but Tipp will come through so that throws it up in the air

Limerick

If Kk win IF

It will be two neutral venues if a double header doesn’t suit.

Tipp v Waterford might be the tricky one for a neutral venue.

Fuck it Joe, you’d be hauling Dublin, Waterford and possibly Kilkenny a terrible long way. I don’t know. Maybe you’d have a toss for home and away between Tipp and whoever they’re playing

Kilkenny would be an ideal venue for that one.

Oh yea Dublin

I’d say it’ll be two neutral venues. If it’s Kilkenny v Dublin, it’ll be Portlaoise.
A Kilkenny Tipp game would be the real ball breaker.

Stick Tipp-Waterford on in Nowlan Park, probably wouldn’t get more than the capacity of that for it. Otherwise, stick it in the Gaelic Grounds like the Munster Final last year.

And then put Limerick-Dublin on in Portlaoise.

Play Waterford v Tipperary in Carrick-on-Suir if it materialises.

Double header in Portlaoise if KK win I’d have thought. Nowlan Park otherwise

@myboyblue what is the capacity of O’Moore Park

Ask our prick of an uachtaran elect the wank of a man.

1 Like

If Luimneach whup Cill Chainnigh and draw Tiobraid Árann in the next round, I think the home and away agreement extends to qualifiers, which means the game would be in the Gaelic Grounds, @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr can probably confirm.

Waterford Tipp in Nowlan would be the only job

There is no home and away arrangement for the qualifiers. It is Munster championship only.

Second round has always been a neutral venue since the current system was drawn up

1 Like

Tipp v Waterford
Dub v KK.

QFs
Clare v KK
Wex v Tipp

Limerick will be gone out

:fearful:

Agree as i said we have to win Munster lets see

Sorry ye will