The I haven’t done a stroke of work today thread - the Iron Mike thread

I’ve one eye on the weekend of beer coke and hookers already and im being easily distracted away from what I should be doing.

Well done Fitzy. It can be rough when you are forced out of a job but you are showing remarkable fortitude in bouncing back so quickly.

How do you sell “printing”?

You mean you sell printers??

The likes of this Phil…

http://www.datapac.c…nd-printing-10/

Well done Fitzy, you should have someone on the ground snapping up property at all these Allsop auctions with all your spare cash.

Retire at 40, move back to Wexford and live off the rent.

I believe they might go into companies and manage all their print services for them?
They supply the printers, toner and maintenance on a cost per page basis or a flat fee with an excess charge depending on the number of prints.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 642757”]I believe they might go into companies and manage all their print services for them?
They supply the printers, toner and maintenance on a cost per page basis or a flat fee with an excess charge depending on the number of prints.
[/quote]

Oh right. Those retards that hang around by the printer to excitedly tell actual workers how to print 2-sided pages etc.

Ya, stokes used to have that type of a deal with Xerox who provided an on-site technician to look after the printing.

Fitzy is a big deal over here lads.

I called into a major shared client of ours about a year ago and his name was up in lights there. A big cardboard box at reception with FAO Fitzy written on it. A momentous day for the diaspora and TFK that one.

There used to be a cunt in there who would be there topping up the paper when you urgently needed something printed. You’d swear he was the most important worker in the place. We used to call him Clem. Don’t know why. One day I got into a lift after he had stepped out and the whiff of fart was fucking awful.

Was Clem his name maybe Farmer?

Was it on here someone was telling the story about the lad who’s job it was to fill the printers on the various floors all day long

Loud, Dub?

You need to stop trying so hard Fagan, it doesn’t become you.

FFS, I don’t sell printers. I print things for people, like magazines, annual reports, marketing material, POS etc etc. And then manage their design, mailng, distribution and warehousing.

A modern day Johannes Gutenberg

Fitzy or Runt,

I am in the market for a printer. Something that would serve a SME type business. Has a shitty 80 euro yoke that was costing me a fortune in ink. Would typically print maybe 200 A4 sheets a week, nothing major but I need something reliable and cheap to run.

Is there anything around the 200 mark that would have a more sustainable ink option.

In the horrors today, haven’t done a tap.

What sort of a way is that to turn up for work, they should give you the P45.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 642769”]

What sort of a way is that to turn up for work, they should give you the P45.[/quote]
If I got it today I wouldn’t be surprised. I can’t even talk. The boss was making small talk this morning and all I could do is nod and walk away.

That is disgraceful. Your boss, the man who pays your wages and keeps you in those pinstripe shirts you wear, wants to have a friendly chat and all you can do is grunt at him and walk the other way…

It’s cunts like TRE that give the Irish a bad name abroad