The I will not be supporting Oireland with Poppy O'Neil and the traitor in charge thread

signing in

Yet you and your family supported Liam Cosgrave, John Bruton, Enda Kenny et al. Get out of here, you fake.

Not signing in.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 855323, member: 9”]Yet you and your family supported Liam Cosgrave, John Bruton, Enda Kenny et al. Get out of here, you fake.

Not signing in.[/quote]

Enda saved this country after you and your fat cat banker mates tried to destroy it

Not signing in.

1 Like

:popcorn:
Won’t be making any rash decisions until i gauge the mood properly in the normal TFK way.

Dungeon this shit.

TWCB is a blue shirt? No wonder he gets so annoyed at my relationship with Yatesy.

you’re in a relationship with Yatesy?

As this forums most consistent and outspoken critic of O’Neill I am signing in. Some on this forum may be worried about me being tempted elsewhere. I am undoubtably seen as a poster boy for anti O’Neill sentiment. 80 percent of my posts have been in reference to either Martin o’poppy or the dancing baby’s unfortunate shit related incident in Glasgow (conincidentally during the reign of O’Neill). It would be easy to see how I could become the sort of anti-Davy keogh says hello figure within Irish media, or perhaps even an Eamon dunphy to Ireland’s jack charlton, a minority voice that speaks out as the rest of the country prostitute themselves Fawning over 2 men who have pissed all over this country. I could easily be used by sky sports as a counterbalance to their ‘Ireland goes nuts for O’Neill’ stories.
However this forum need not worry. I will continue to lead a gallant struggle against O’Neill on this forum rather than be tempted by bright lights elsewhere.

History of O’Neill in accepting Ireland job so far is :

1. Said no wanted Middlesbrough job
  2. Middlesbrough reject his wage demands
  3. Says yea to Ireland once his wage demands are accepted (uses the same cv he applied to e gland job with)
  4. Refuses to meet with ray houghton and the other fella despite ray houghton scoring against England or maybe because of this.
  5. First act is to try to get traitor queen on board.

Pro O’Neill is anti- Ireland

Hope he dies in a fire.

So you seem to be implying

Signing in.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Signing in.

Poppy and Queen out.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 855381, member: 1052”]Signing in.

Poppy and Queen out.[/quote]

What’s it to you? you wog!

I will wait until after Tuesday nights champions league coverage on ITV to decide on whether I will be supporting these two brits

[quote=“Rudi, post: 855381, member: 1052”]Signing in.

Poppy and Queen out.[/quote]

:clap:

This is just poor. Re branding is on know doubt, once again, imminent.

I thought you were from the commonwealth?

I think @The Wild Colonial Bhoy is winning this poll hands down.

I will wait until 11pm tonight to declare my choice of camp/wagon to jump aboard.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 855409, member: 1517”]I think @The Wild Colonial Bhoy is winning this poll hands down.

I will wait until 11pm tonight to declare my choice of camp/wagon to jump aboard.[/quote]
A nation holds its breath. :rolleyes: