The I will not be supporting Oireland with Poppy O'Neil and the traitor in charge thread

A nation will be dead by 11pm.

It’s disgusting to see supposed Irishmen glorying in the symbols of a war that fed hundreds of thousands of Irish men into the the military machine of our oppressors.

Go way to fuck, they fought for king and country willingly.

Some posters are comparing me to david McWilliams, shouting in the dark about the imminent recession coming and nobody wanted to know, then when it happens he is suddenly in demand. Some are saying this is my moment to come of age as a poster. The nation needs o’neills most consistent critic to step forward.
Did I get it right first time on Roy queen? Yes
Did I get an apology from Raymond crotty and rocko 2 years later? Yes again
Was I am informed commentator on the Kerr regime? Yes and I declared my personal interest from the off - much like Brady in the trappatoni era I had a prior connection to the manager.

I would urge any undecided posters to fall in line - poppy and the queen is a double act that will shame this country.

For the record I am still pro Delaney. He has had his hand forces by sinister elements within the fai - probably connected to Bohs.

Maybe they did. It’s hardly any reason to honour an obscene war.

Fair enough, but let’s honour their bravery at least.

Bravery or Stupidity?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrh7ac_8RoWR6hIiu93kEstfXg9lAlmxbdQ19I3zG0Qa737Ra2CQ

I am happy to remember their bravery but poppy wearing is inextricably linked to the Empire and Commonwealth side of the war. There were brave men on all sides.

Breaking news. Obe Neill and queen have just confirmed bob geldof as goalkeeping coach. Apparently terry Wogan was their first choice but he said it was too much of an Uncle Tom management team even for him.

1 Like

Whos would yis prefer to get the job Martin O’Poppy or Poppy O’Neill?

Signing in.

Richard Sadlier believes the appointment of the Walker’s Leprechaun is “a certainty to fail.” :clap:

Sadlier :smiley:

Richard Sadlier might be a hun but he has never worn a poppy , dressed up as a leprechaun or walked out on his country.

The damned will seek out any port in a storm. That port is Richie Sadlier.

+1

Richard Sadlier is a cunt but not as big a cunt as Roy Queen, Martin O’Poppy or Britandage.

What the fuck are the 1970s punk band to do with this?

I’m not sure how O’Neill and Keane is going to work. Could all end in tears!

There is a reasonable chance of getting into Euros again if we found form but it remains to be seen what these 2 will do.

So are you wearing a poppy then?

All year every year.