The I will not be supporting Oireland with Poppy O'Neil and the traitor in charge thread

The queen is your head of state you cunt. You chose to live in her realm. You have some cheek coming onto a predominantly GAA forum and telling us that we shouldnā€™t support our national team. Fuck off.

this forum as proven to be a joke, we support Oā€™Neill,we supports Keane, Iā€™ll make a proper call Mark Renton, Glasgasbun, and me will support anything got to do with carew park.

[quote=ā€œBeTimberin, post: 855735, member: 675ā€]Iā€™m not sure how Oā€™Neill and Keane is going to work. Could all end in tears!

There is a reasonable chance of getting into Euros again if we found form but it remains to be seen what these 2 will do.[/quote]
We would want to be getting into the euros to be fair. If we finish third we are in a playoff

indications are that Oā€™Poppy will be on 1.8 million a year. absolute joke. 800k bonus to qualify for euros.
i can see why middelsboro told him where to go, they dodged a bullet there.
the future is bleak, no young players to get a chance, expect some sort of hassle over player appearance fees as although there is no wage structure to hike he wont be able to help himself, he will wait and see what group we get before making an announcement about his familys health.
he is eyeing up the england job.
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/57133000/jpg/_57133747_000530177-1.jpg

If nothing else this appointment has caused croppy to post more on TFK and that at least must be seen as a good thing. Plus the blonde isnā€™t all that bad in that picture.

Do we call him Sir Martin?

Iā€™m fairly sure thats what Roy will be calling him, he is from Cork after all

Saint Martin.

:rolleyes:

I am in

I am out. Iā€™m behind any Irish team.

:clap:

Signing in. O Neill is just an older version of Rory Mcilroy. Both Pube heads.

:clap::clap::clap:

this thread has been a huge success

to see so much hatred for Poppy Oā€™Kneel & the traitor shows that the Oirish still have some pride left

this thread has been a huge success

to see so much hatred for Poppy Oā€™Kneel & the traitor shows that the Oirish still have some pride left[/quote]
Donā€™t be like that, mate. Ireland needs your support.

Weā€™re ok, we have Peter G.

Increidble scenes. The wheels already falling off this thread it seems.

Agree that the blonde is ok. However I have had experience of my critique of a previous Ireland manager being unduly restrained due to dalliances with his daughter, so I would be cautious about pursuing her. My status as this forumā€™s and possibly the internetā€™s most consistent and outspoken critic of Oā€™Neill is too important for me to have my head turned by another daughter of an ireland manager.

Which one was that again croppy?

:clap:

remember the old joke

How do you make Brian Kerrā€™s daughter pregnant?