The Ian Bailey is dead thread

I have no idea what your talking about.

Why would Sheridan name the person? It would be utterly bizarre for him to do so.

Well observed but he won’t get a bit of it

JS: “I’ll feature the suspect in the documentary”
Did this ever happen to any credible extent?
Poor aul Jim seems like an Oliver Stone from Wish.

It isn’t coming out until summer 2024. It’s a follow on from the first one.

Come on @flattythehurdler please expand why you think Jim Sheridan should name the person in the paper and undermine the whole investigation.

3 replies to the one post :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/beltel/status/1751616043141743007?s=46

Anybody have this article?

Still can’t find why they are so sure she died between 1 am and 3 am.

Only for the fact it suits the narrative it was Bailey of course

This is just from memory.

It was the movement of people up and down the road. Last movement in was 11pm and again guessing the body was found at 6am by a neighbour going out to work. At that stage the body was cold and the blood was dry, etc, etc… She had been dead a few hours.

Shirley Foster found the body at about 10am.

Sorry I Thought it was like 8 am she was
Found at.

Read that on not the most reputable of sites. I know we disagree but have you any idea why they concluded it was 1 am to 3 am?

It’s on the West Cork podcast. Shirley Foster was driving her car down the lane away from her own house and came across the body. She apparently thought it was a blow up doll at first.

I don’t know about the time of death and any rationale for any rationale as to such.

Also another reason why I always doubted it was
Somebody from outside of Ireland I assume booking flights wasn’t easy? Did you have to go to a travel agent? Bit of a risky ploy.

Did the boat run during the winter to France back then ? Maybe @Fagan_ODowd could tell me.

Interesting as the post mortem turned up a breakfast like meal but I still can’t find anything really concrete.

This piece of evidence could be a croque monsieur.

4 Likes

Still bitterly disappointed you didn’t mention the bit where a Dublin lad in a pub compared west cork to deliverance in the west cork podcast.

1 Like

That was funny. I was in a car driving through Co. Longford on the Athlone-Cavan road there just before Christmas and one of my travelling companions called it “Deliverance country”.

The Ann Lovett film that was on the telly over the Christmas didn’t do much to dispel that.

A lot of those articles ye are linking to are behind pay-walls.

This is free but you’d want plenty of time on yer hands.