The Ian Bailey is dead thread

Any reason at all or just another bizarre aspect of this case ?

1 Like

So John Harbison was complicit in the conspiracy too?

Well if you canā€™t believe the irish sunday mirrorā€¦

1 Like

https://Twitter.com/nwl88444048/status/1755918845464748042?s=46

1 Like

The scratches myth debunked.

1 Like

From what I can see he only determined it was late on the 22nd into the early hours of the 23rd. Iā€™m open to correction on that. It was the local guards who went again the experts orders to move the body into cork to speed things up.

The same local guards who immediately pinned it on Bailey without any evidence early doors.

Apparently somebody heard dogs barking at 2 am in the area and thatā€™s why people seem to assume it happened around that time.

Her boots laced up, the breakfast in the post mortem and no lights on in the house has me thinking it was early in the morning.

Genuine question, why did bailey himself say heā€™d got the scratches from killing three turkeys and a Christmas tree?

Because he got a few scratches from it?

One of those guards was/is a landlord near UL. A gas manšŸ˜‚ A friend of mine stayed in his house unbeknownst to him for an entire semester.

1 Like

Every second house in college court is owned by a guard.

1 Like

So there were scratches then?

When you read full dpp report youā€™d actually have to be thick to think he done it.

I guess you are getting to a point where a lot of people donā€™t care and a lot of people refuse to acknowledge he was stitched up because they are afraid to admit they were wrong.

The word locally in recent days is Bailey will be all but cleared in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Very interesting. :thinking:

Still a murderer out thereā€¦

What clears him supposedly?

Might be also deadā€¦

1 Like

https://twitter.com/newstalkfm/status/1781988210962305529?s=46

Jim is going to be late to the party.

I always just assumed that Ian Bailey was guilty but last night I heard about an apparent rumour thats supposed to be floating around the Guards and is absolutely the wildest thing Iā€™ve ever heard. Ahā€¦ I still think Bailey probably did it.

Go on soā€¦

3 Likes