The Ian Bailey is dead thread

Chief Supt Hayes said gardaí had investigated a German national who had been living in west Cork at the time of the murder and later took his own life in Germany, after they received reports that he had left a suicide note.

I have it on good authority that German lad had killed before and killed STDP.

1 Like

That’s a belter of a post

1 Like

Gas listening to them go on about how remote and isolated it is there etc when there was houses all around. Might be isolated to a parisian or a few londoners but ireland isn’t really

1 Like

Was looking for that myself but couldnt find one. I’ll work on one

Are you a Guard from West Cork by any chance?

Good authority you say.

What authority is this?

Has anyone reported it to an actual authority, as opposed to a make believe authority, or no authority at all.

1 Like

Authoritahs are very different to authorities mate. I expect answers soon. Let’s adopt a wait-and-see approach.

It’s very similar to a make believe authority or no authority at all

A good post which shows a huge amount of personal knowledge of the case, not rehashing some Twitter opinion.

1 Like

Have you been down there? 'tis fairly Isolated in fairness even from an Irish perspective

I have

I gave it a like just cause it was very long.

This was also mid 90’s , no broadband/mobile phones,

Good authority

I’m sure you’ve all read the DPPs demolition of the “case” against Bailey?

If not, educate yourselves

Is the dpp semi-literate?

They’re a lot more literate than AGS

Doesn’t read like it.
I think someone made that up.

That’s a belter of a post and an example to others that this is the level of detail and research we expect from posters here when presenting their theories on murder cases. Well done sir.

I have now done a 180 and am happy to point the finger of suspicion at Bailey.

8 Likes