The Ian Bailey is dead thread

Lads he had scratches all over his hands and arms and one known on his head, and there was probably more scratches under his hairā€¦wether thereā€™s a picture of them or not,many seen them and they match the ones on Sophies body in Sheridans docuā€¦the guards even put out an appeal on the news for to be on the lookout for anyone with cuts and scrapesā€¦so if it was a hitman he would have been bloodied and Iā€™m sure he didnā€™t want to damage himself if heā€™s supposed to be a proā€¦

The incident with the guards that seen Bailey acting very suspiciously in a shop just days after the murder and looking like a paranoid wreck alsoā€¦ bailey kept looking back at them and even outside the shop down at the corner he looked back again, itā€™s a massive red flag for meā€¦ and bailey even mentions it in the docs and says they were scrutinizing him!!!.. why would they be doing that?..it doesnā€™t add up, if he was innocent and not even a suspect at that stage, well then why was he acting like thatā€¦he should have been arrested in the spot or at least questioned.

Only because. AGS told them that, after theyā€™d made the case utterly un prosecutable

Yes

I donā€™t think anyone is defending AGS here. They were appalling from the start, incompetence and a bit of blind prejudice, but this doesnā€™t mean IB is innocent of the crime, and Iā€™d put anything AGS did or didnā€™t do down to incompetence rather than deviance.

They went for bailey from the getgo and didnā€™t follow the evidence(whatever of it that wasnā€™t destroyed by incompetence or corruption)

Read the DPP precis of the garda case against bailey who, like everyone else, has a presumption of innocence.

Again, hearsay and conjecture. Means absolutely nothing.

So do you think Ian Bailey is innocent? Yes or no?..

Innocent until proven guilty. And donā€™t even think of mentioning the froggy show trial

Shur Hitler is innocent if thatā€™s the case

Good man, only one step and you go full godwin

It makes no difference what I or anyone else thinks, the facts are that the man is innocent. Heā€™ll remain so unless actual evidence, and not hearsay, emerges. The DPP decided there was no evidence to prosecute him.

You are fierce interested in the case yourself, are you a native of the area? Were you down there at the time? Did you know STDP?

If it makes no difference to you then why are you on this thing, whatā€™s your objective here

Youā€™re posting a lot on this topic. Where were you on the night in question??

I just looked up that Godwin thing because I didnā€™t know what it meantā€¦ interesting stuff that, itā€™s seems it canā€™t be helped lol

Lol, jazus youā€™re a funny guy, I was 12 years old and about 300 miles away, is that ok

See?? Not nice is it??

Wasnā€™t enough evidence.

1 Like

The DPP were sitting at desks deciding it

Donā€™t start speculating about hitmen ffs. Theyā€™re a vastly overrated species. The dumbass the Kinahens found after a rigorous vetting process was captured a few hours after arriving. The wan that hired the American button man was herself sold down the swanny.
So a hitman drops in to pop Sophieā€¦ā€¦Bear fucking Grylls with a GPS would have trouble finding the place in the depths of winter. Youā€™re overthinking this one. Bailey, via a concoction of luck, stupidity, drink and Christmas has skated on this one but has had a miserable existence since. Cast iron job.

3 Likes