The Ian Bailey is dead thread

OK mate, Iā€™ll give you a bit of advice if you want to survive here, because you do seem a decent sort, if a little unhinged.

1. Everyone on here is a bit of a cunt.
  2. Abuse of each other is expected. If youā€™re not getting abuse youā€™re at nothing.
  3. If you show an interest in a crime, especially a murder, you are automatically assumed to be the murderer.
  4. The forum is very anti-Cork. Even the 4 Cork lads that post here accept this. The forum generally views any Cork poster as a Graeme Oā€™Dwyer type. The forum believes Cork ā€œis a bit rapeyā€ in general.
  5. If people are being hostile towards you it means that you are doing very very well as a poster indeed. Thereā€™s loads of harmless oul cunts on here, most of them from Galway, and sure none of us have any respect for them.
22 Likes

Iā€™m lost for words to be honest manā€¦ itā€™s the most informative post I think Iā€™ve seen on this and thanks,I know Iā€™m a hyper dunnowat but Iā€™m just trying to fit in, lolšŸ‘

I did think you were talking about the All Ireland Final though for the first 3 pointsā€¦

Probably 4 and 5 iswell

Itā€™s the one thing I disagree with about cunt of the year. Consistent cuntery(of which I am a practitioner) barely gets recognised anymore on here. Youā€™d want one or two acts of spectacular cuntery really to get it. And to be famous of course.

2 Likes

This forum is pro Cork. Itā€™s a lovely place. Some of us go to Fota and I had the Japanese emperorā€™s postman cook me a meal there once. Itā€™s CARK we hate and distrust.

Heā€™s out of all order. I donā€™t know has anyone ever called anyone else a bastard around here. Itā€™s a bit much.

@Juhniallio is a noted vicious hoor

2 Likes

There is a cohort of Limerick posters who have a serious inferiority complex who hate Cork. The respect shown to Cork from the rest of the forum is a joy to behold

It was a bit of a brutal murder alright I suppose.

Did you forget to switch logins before posting that?

1 Like

I think @Logically might be of the female persuasion.

Jesus I think you could be right.

The moratorium on abusing @Juhniallio has expired I see, but youā€™re not wrong. :wink:

1 Like

Youā€™re sarcasm is so original bud,you should be a stand upā€¦"gilgamboa, thatā€™s some fuckin name ya have, fair play :mortar_board::dark_sunglasses:
Think ya can pounce on an opinion, whereā€™s your opinion, up your hole is it??

I did, did you?

Lads is anyone ever goina talk about the case like?.. and fuck this shitā€¦ thereā€™s not one fuckin post about the case for agesā€¦do yez want more speculative evidence??..I have it for you folks, we love speculative around here donā€™t we???..or am I wrong?..let me know bigwigs, and Iā€™m sure you fuckin willšŸ˜‰

1. THERE WAS A WINE BOTTLE FOUND IN A FIELD NEAR SOPHIEā€™S HOUSEā€¦
  2. BAILEY IS SEEN IN A PHOTOGRAPH IN ā€œMURDER AT THE COTTAGEā€ WITH A RED WINE BOTTLE BESIDE HIM WITH NO GLASSā€¦ :wine_glass:
    3.HE CLAIMED TO KNOW HER, AND CLAIMED NOT TO KNOW HER MULTIPLE TIMES SINCE THE MURDERā€¦
    4.HE TRIED TO ā€œKEEP UP APPEARANCESā€ IN THE CHRISTMAS SWIM VIDEO 3 DAYS AFTER THE MURDER OF SOPHIEā€¦BUT ITS SHOT ON XMAS DAYā€¦AND YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF IF YOU SEE THE VIDEOā€¦DOES HE LOOK FESTIVE??.. HEā€™S DRESSED LIKE DEATH AND HIS FACE IS SHOWING SEVERE LACK OF SLEEPā€¦HE HIDES HIS HANDS AND FOREHEAD, WATCH IT IF YOU WANT TO DISAGREEā€¦ITS IN SHERIDANS DOCā€¦ HEā€™S LIKE ā€œDEATHā€ HIMSELF IN IT!!!.. HAPPY CHRISTMAS ME HOLE!!!..
    5.IF YOU CAN GET THE HIGHEST DEFINITION POSSIBLE OF THE XMAS SWIM VIDEO AND FREEZE FRAME HIS HAND COMING OUT OF HIS POCKET!!!.. YOUā€™LL SEE THE TRUTH OF THAT EVIL PISS TAKING MONSTER!..

GOOD LUCK FOLKS AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CRITICISM FOR THISā€‹:wink::+1:

1 Like

Is it the same wine bottle? Can you see the label in the photograph and check with the guards on the label of the bottle found at the scene? This could be the smoking wine bottle alright.

1 Like

Your vicious hoor yourself. Uncalled for

Have a lie down thereā€™s a good lad.

1 Like

Thereā€™s about 50 million bottles of wine sold in Ireland every year. So donā€™t hold your breath on that one being sorted any time soon.