The Ian Bailey is dead thread

Thereā€™s a fair amount of them living in Cork generally 20 odd years laterā€¦
Take here as an indicatorā€¦Aaargh!!!

3 Likes

ā€œGardai are keeping an open mind on the caseā€

ā€œIan bailey remains a suspectā€

:smiley:

Few fairly material leads in there. None of which Iā€™d ever heard mention of before

1 Like

tenor-3766842684

1 Like

Took a documentary to actually make the Guards get up off their holes

1 Like

On what basis does Sheridan claim Bailey could not have done it, given that this new piece of evidence he claims to have discovered has not yet been forensically examined, we must assume ?
I think Jim is just trying to create drama based on fiction in an attempt to revive his own flagging career.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/MurderAtTheCottage/comments/xf1kc4/bailey_didnt_do_it/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Looks like itā€™s mentioned here.

It seems heā€™s not very well at all.

By God!

Sophieā€™s family are convinced Bailey is the killer and have even offered to pay for his hospital treatment in Ireland to keep him alive so that they can get justice.

thats the biggest wrong in all of this. the gardai selling bailey as the murderer so that their inept investigation which let the real killer go is unnoticed by the family

1 Like

How can you be so sure Bailey didnā€™t do it?

because the gardai investigation was so slipshoid nobody could be safely convicted

That doesnā€™t mean he didnā€™t do it thoughā€¦

2 Likes

hes entitled to a presumption of innocence and thereā€™s nowhere near enough evidence to have him as a no1 suspect. gardai followed their idea of the perpetrator, rather than the evidence

1 Like

I completely agree but you say ā€œlet the real killer goā€ in your original post indicating you believe he didnā€™t do it so i asked how you can be sure he didnā€™t do it and you havenā€™t answered the question.

5 Likes

thereā€™s no motive, theres no physical evidence and then thereā€™s the gardais behaviour to frame him up including the drug guy, and yerwan marie. then you have the phone logs and the missing pages from the job book.

Indeed. The gaps in the evidence are wide as a gate.

1 Like

When you read the Reddit threads itā€™s hard to come to any other conclusion than heā€™s completely innocent,