The Ian Bailey is dead thread

These are statements from 2 people who said Bailey was trying to meet up with her and be in her company, thats not withstanding other people in the area who said similar. Why are you obfuscating about kangaroo courts in France. Do you think all the witnesses and other bystanders are in on the act too?

The mystery calls the friends remembered over ten years later that just happen to do Bailey in.

The media pedalling the nonsense about Bailey arriving at the scene too quickly.

He was absolutely stitched up good and proper by the guards and the media. There isn’t one bit of evidence against him. The gate probably could have cleared through dna and that’s why it went “missing”.

They weren’t witnesses. They were tall tails that popped up the bones of ten years after the murder.

@Aertel220 dont believe the rope Bailey arriving early at the scene

A bit of a discussion about treatment of GAA referees as the curtain raiser now. A soft launch for talk of more aggression and unprovoked attacks later on.

Who do you reckon committed the crime?

In all fairness if Bailey had of had you looking after him instead of Frank Buttimer all those years his name would have been cleared years ago.

6 Likes

Frank Buttimer was a busy man :man_shrugging:

I can’t get my head around it all. You’ll still read in the mainstream media that he arrived at the scene suspiciously early to this day but it’s been categorically proven to be absolute nonsense.

I

A career in law could be @BruidheanChaorthainn’s calling. He’d have cleared Kyle Hayes, Ian Bailey and Antknee (Man United) names while ensuring Jurgen Klopp spent time behind bars for crimes against association football.

7 Likes

I’d like to see the garda files released. Hopefully Baileys death will flush out a missing piece of puzzle. Although if it pointed at Bailey the well is so poisoned now it will hardly matter. It all boils down to motive, means and opportunity.
Bailey was fixated on this attractive young French arty girl. He wants to recite poetry all the time and her being this creative director he had his captive audience. An amphitheatre of boorish locals wouldnt suffice in terms of dopmine hit so he sought validation from her. Its highly probable he stalked her and its highly probable he was in her company one of the previous nights when he slept in the Murphys house. He also pulled over across the bay when he had his "premonition " something bad was going to happen. He had a clear view of her house and he was basically scouting it. Jules Thomas corroborated this sequence of events where they pulled over and he sensed something bad was going to happen. He left his clothes on a chair outside the bedroom when he got up in the middle of the night to go on one of his long midnight walks. He could never account for 5 or 6 hours of what he did in the early hours of that Monday morning contradicting himself numerous times over the years.

4 Likes

How popular was wine drinking around that time @Fagan_ODowd ?

@johnnysachs your kangaroo court over in France getting shredded here on prime time.

“a weird man in west cork” well that narrows the field :smiley:

10 Likes

This guy is lying through his teeth. Prime time should be sued here.

When did I mention or give credence to the French court verdict?

Right here.

They are witness accounts.
I never agreed with a trial by absentia.

In the likely event Bailey is eventually completely cleared would his next of kin be able to take the state to court for compensation? Or does that die with Ian Bailey?

Just after reading that Bailey had 3 daughters. Never realised that.