The Ian Bailey is dead thread

The impression so far is that the lads in Cork didn’t want to listen to technical bureau lads from Dublin - also Dublin was a seven hour drive away in Christmas traffic and it was day before Christmas Eve so Dublin lads and Professor Harbison weren’t delighted to have to head down

It’s sort of suggested one lad so far but no more than that. She’d been having an affair that ended two years earlier but the husband and ex boyfriend were in France.

1 Like

sure the murder scene was a mess after an hour, the amount of evidence that was trashed, went missing etc etc is a disgrace.

add to that that even the evidence they had was never followed, makes the case a total clusterfuck, more than likely delibreately

the cop that was knocking boots with STDP

1 Like

By God

Did gardaí target Bailey to shield Sophie’s killer? By Gemma O’Doherty. - Village Magazine

I watched a bit of Sheridan’s documentary. The forensics results were mad - only Sophie’s blood at scene and on a gate and a clump of hair under her finger nails who was not Bailey’s. Sophie’s blood only the door of the house, but un disturbed inside. A theory was that killer was forensically aware yet left the rock and the block by her body.

It’s almost like there was so much contaminating going on that they said fuck it, we can use any so we’ll just say it was all hers.

Also what was Sheridan at interviewing the headbanger Marie Farrell?

Making money out of the whole sorry mess.

1 Like

Was she a headbanger or a woman pushed to the edge by an inept local Garda force who wanted a conviction by any means,major cock up right from the get go

If this corrupt guard is dead why don’t they name him?

1 Like

All episodes are on sky crime. I watched the first 3 last night.

Don’t know if it’s on iptv yet though

1 Like

Should one be a little wary of any theory of Gemmas given where we are now?

2 Likes

I was going to say, i watched the first few minutes last night and it opened with something like “Jim Sheridan has had a huge interest in the case for the last 25 years” or Jim Sheridan has had a huge interest in the case since he realised he could get paid to make a documentary out of it

1 Like

Famous movie directors would only be slightly above Gemtrails in terms of trustworthiness dealing with real life murder cases. At best.

General feeling seems to be that it is shit.

Hard pass.

That was before the psychotic break. It’s a well researched article and the main elements are true

1 Like

It suits people to use her craziness now to dismiss genuinely good public interest journalism back in the day. Doorstepping Callinan got her fired and we had to read about it in the guardian for example.

1 Like

I’ll take a PM as to the identity of the alco cop

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post:515, topic:18871, full:true”] The forensics results were mad - only Sophie’s blood at scene and on a gate
[/quote]

Strange as it may seem the gate has disappeared. Now you could lose a bloodstained biro or such but a fucking gate ffs……. A giant conspiracy…

Dont think you need a pm. I’d say its already out there