The I'd lick a Tramp's ballbag for a like thread..dungeon

The whole board to go at and you start on me.

I’m throwing the likes around like how a Fianna Fail government spends money.

I’m stuck on 9 likes on the universities, schools and colleges competitions thread for my Fitzgibbon Cup congratulations message to Mary I.

I’ve crept up to 8 likes on the anti-rugby football thread for my post about Michael Corcoran.

Whereas my video of a camogie player getting made shite of hasn’t even gotten a fucking like. Popularity contest is all this shit is.

1 Like

Where’s this now?

You might need to clarify that before we have another glut of new registrants.

10 Likes

Liked it the moment I watched it when catching up on threads just now.

1 Like

The photo of the Offaly roasters also has me at 9 likes here as it turns out

@thedancingbaby is stuck on 9 over on the anti-rugby football thread too for his picture of the “brave Ireland” Indo headline.

This thread is an abomination and really devalues the Nice Post award

8 Likes

Likebait

1 Like

It’s a disgrace @TreatyStones. I agree.
Lads coming in here begging for likes.
Cop the fuck on lads.

1 Like

I am on nine for my post about Obama having unsavoury Tipp connections.

1 Like

Just lock the thread.

Perusing the gold medal standard, I see @Rocko is the only poster to earn a Great Post with 50 likes. Now that is a real target

2 Likes

He had to get over cancer to hit that mark. It’s not an everyday achievable target for the rest of us.

3 Likes

True, I only got 17 likes for my kids birthday cake. A Great Post really really demands a GAMECHANGER

I’m stuck on nine likes for a post six days ago but i feel it is unedifying to request someone to push me over the line now. So be it.

2 Likes

What’s very disappointing is that the greatest whores on this tread are @Bandage and @Fagan_O’Dowd who have a huge amount of nice post achievements without having to resort to this kind of carryon. Very questionable behaviour.

Where is that one? That’s worth a nice post award, i’ll push you over.

1 Like