The I'd lick a Tramp's ballbag for a like thread..dungeon

True, I only got 17 likes for my kids birthday cake. A Great Post really really demands a GAMECHANGER

I’m stuck on nine likes for a post six days ago but i feel it is unedifying to request someone to push me over the line now. So be it.

2 Likes

What’s very disappointing is that the greatest whores on this tread are @Bandage and @Fagan_O’Dowd who have a huge amount of nice post achievements without having to resort to this kind of carryon. Very questionable behaviour.

Where is that one? That’s worth a nice post award, i’ll push you over.

1 Like

Sorted. :thumbsup: :keycap_ten:

1 Like

Just read it. It should be on a Stuck on 5 likes thread. No way is it a 9/10 post.

Boxty needs a hand on the Ravenous thread lads.

Done.

That’s more appropriate for ye lads.

4 Likes

If you don’t get a nice post for that likebait, hang up the boots Ambrose.

@KinvarasPassion stuck on 9 for his “get-rich-quick-from-chronic-fatigue” plan

1 Like

I’d like to share the inevitable ‘Nice Post’ award with @Julio_Geordio as he was instrumental in the creation of the post.

Lads. To ye that come on here begging for likes, does the nice post thingy not feel a bit hollow when ye get it ?

Edit. I have, I think 2 badges, but to me right now they’re like a heterosexual marriage after the queers referendum last summer. Devalued and pointless. If anyone wants to withdraw the likes it’s all the one to me now.

3 Likes

Thinly veiled “I’d lick a tramp’s ballbag for a nice post award”.

1 Like

No. No. Absolutely not, you’ve read it wrong @ironmoth.

Thread title switch is a classic and definitely worth a like.

Lads, would one if ye be so kind…

Much obliged @ironmoth

No sweat pal. I rose above your hurtful comments in the lookalike thread. I may forgive, but I don’t forget.

This is a desperate thread. I’m nothing giving a single like as long as this thread exists. I’m withdrawing from this likebait carry-on.

3 Likes