The I'd lick a Tramp's ballbag for a like thread..dungeon

Its OK mate, I fully understand. This is a disgusting thread. The fact I’ve sunk to these depths will tell you how bitterly disappointed I am.

1 Like

There was a smell of the tryhard off it. Unlike the cyclist one the other day.

I’d dispute that. I thought it flowed beautifully.

It wasn’t remotely funny. I might have given it a sympathy like when flying through threads but I hope not.

I think you can do a lot better than that. No offence, just constructive criticism. I got 17 likes for something I posted yesterday so I’d like to think I know a little something about it

3 Likes

17 likes is unreal. You’d nearly put that on your CV.
I seem to have really misjudged this one. I really thought it was a top top post. I had a giggle to myself as I typed it.

2 Likes

I’ve given that a like.

I thought it was great too. Really top drawer. But hanging round here like a needy cunt is pathetic. I’ll be withdrawing my like.

1 Like

I’m stuck on nine in the Medical Advice Thread - the one where I suggested @feck_it shave his balls, arse and taint.

If you put up a link to it I’d like it, but I won’t spend valuable internet time looking for it, pal.

1 Like

For that reason alone he deserves to have a few likes removed

1 Like

Thanks anyway pal. Job done by @feck_it and @Esso_Oil. The boys would like spuds to a duck. Unlike @Mac.

1 Like

What happens when you get ten likes on a post? Does Tom the Busker appear outside your home with sourdough bread and craft ale? I’d be lucky to usually get one or two likes on a post but my post re yesterday’s jog on the fitness thread has me hanging on 9, the loneliest number

This level of begging is downright fuckacting in the extreme. Invoking the name of a well known Limerick folk-hero to push you over the line is shameful.

Edit: You took the comment in good spirit. Houl’ out your hand for the scapular…

3 Likes

Turns out I’d received one previous nice post award but thanks for taking this one over the edge @anon67715551

@Mullach_Ide is on 8 likes in the dating thread for a right good quip at me the other day.
I thought he’d get upwards of 14 likes for it but alas no.
Help him out guys. It deserves more.

9 likes on the Limerick thread. This is the closest I’ve gotten to a “nice post”

Throw us up a link to it

1 Like

You won’t get one from me.

1 Like

Thanks boss im delighted with myself.