The I'd lick a Tramp's ballbag for a like thread..dungeon

A phenomenal clamping from Tim Riggins here, shamefully sitting on just 5 likes.

It would be nice to get it over the 40 mark by the weekend.

An attempt to take the heat off the 30 odd likes for dodgy’s post for his rant against your good self. For shame mbb…

Nah, I enjoyed his rant as much as anyone. To think I could rile a fella up that much simply by correcting him and calling him a tard, well thats simply wonderful really. I’d say he nearly passed out by the time he pressed send.

You can tell when you are still seething a bit. It’s the “Nah” that you open with that gives it away pal.

3 Likes

Nah.

2 Likes

I only need 2 more clicks for a Popular Link badge.

I would implore all posters, who haven’t already done so, to check out the Monaghan Roaster Jiving championships in the Roaster thread.

Nah

1 Like

It’s hate-filled, spiteful retorts exactly like that, which have earned you the reputation you have around here.

You’re so serious man.

A hateful cunt

Good work team.

@Fitzy, you can go shit in your hat.

2 Likes

Need a bit of help on the “I haven’t done a stroke of work today” thread.

done and done, and I mean done. Funny and factually correct comment. kudos.

1 Like

Cheers mate. I’d buy a used car off you any day.

1 Like

I’m very disappointed. I made what I thought was a cracking quip in the intranational business thread today and was sure I’d be greeted by a Nice Post notification when I got home. I had a look there to find its only got 3 likes, 3 fuckin likes? You’d get 3 likes for posting a smiley.

I gave it a like, mate it was a good quip but I think the fact that you are widely reviled on this forum went against you in this instance.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. If I ever find out how not to be thought of as a tiresome little cunt I’ll be sure to let you know.

3 Likes

I’m with you on that one @TreatyStones. It was a cracking post and I immediately liked it.
However, now that you’ve whored yourself out on this sad pathetic thread I’m going to immediately withdraw it as a matter of principle.
Nothing personal now mind. There’s enough lads waiting to have cuts at me here not to be adding you to the list.

2 Likes

You made hard work of that post, bud.