The Ignore Function is Gone - Un Cri de Couer

Please, please. please can you restore the Ignore function?

The spammery of cretins like @ProjectX, @Joe_Player and this new @stringies ape is fucking up every GAA thread.

For the love of the children, can something be done?

8 Likes

Signing in.

Would you not just make them disappear? :ambulance:

1 Like

:angry::angry: ok

Why are you replying to me you little fucker?

Hon the banner @joe player @ChocolateMice are the two best GAA posters

1 Like

What did I say, Joe??? Huh? I want that Reject x faggot banned.

All that’s required here is for the admin to ban the gobshites. Unfortunately the Bossman is adverse to banning anyone. This shit wouldn’t fly on clarehurlers.
AND Clarehurlers has an ignore function as it happens.
Proper daycent forum software running over there.
So there is.

No spanning @projectx

I don’t include you in the list of spammers joe.
@project_x has about three things to say and he repeats them ad nauseum for example.
That nonsense poisons threads. I wouldn’t mind if he was a good wum like @tassotti or @HBV** but it’s just the constant drivel that wankers up these pagination-less noble threads that irks me.
@Rocko , for the love and honour of jaysus will you take a firm hand here. I implore you!

The ignore function in its old format won’t be restored. But there are options. Firstly, mute the users you don’t want to get tags from. Secondly, I genuinely don’t have time to read every post - if there’s one that’s cretinous then flag it. If enough people flag it, it will get hidden. (Don’t worry about assholes flagging posts incorrectly. If they do, they’ll just end up losing their ability to flag posts).

Don’t flag posts you disagree with, you’ll just lose your ability to flag posts. Don’t flag witty intellectual banter that you might find boring but isn’t doing any harm. Do flag lads acting the idiot and you’ll find those flags will have outcomes.

2 Likes

Fuck off to the Clare thread you awful prick

Ah for ffs

Don’t ever mentioned me again

No fucking problem.

:speak_no_evil:

Nothing that you said bud @ChocolateMice

It’s @TheBird to you “my friend”

we should not have to see posts from wankstains like mac, or even be aware of his existance, even the most basic forum have an ignore function, what the fuck is wrong with this place

Pipe down warning :warning: