The Ignore Function is Gone - Un Cri de Couer

Sure that mac fella is only here since the new forum came into being, isn’t he ?
I never noticed him in the old one.
What was his name over there

Lads, there will be no point having an ignore function as soon there will be nobody left posting here. Rocko has destroyed the place, and it’s terminal. He should be tried for crimes against the Internet, the cunt.

true enough, its like a graveyard here, the damage has been done, they must be getting only about 50 posts a day

Every fucking GAA thread is destroyed by @ProjectX @Brimmer_Bradley @stringies and one or two other pricks. If it doesnt change soon a lot of lads will pack this place in

1 Like

Go fuck yourself. I haven’t posted in a gaa thread since the projectx cunt started posting. He should be fucked right out of it

If that’s happening then flag the relevant posts.

Flagging posts will hide them, not just for you but for others too. If someone else has flagged a post and you agree with it then flag it too. If the same people keep getting posts hidden then they won’t be able to post as frequently - that will happen irrespective of any involvement from @Bandage or me. (If the same people keep flagging posts without reason then they will lose their ability to post frequently).

In fairness, this doesn’t seem to be happening on the match threads and the general threads - it’s the county specific threads where it seems to happen. If Limerick users want to decide that they want someone to be able to moderate the Limerick GAA topic for example then I’m happy to come up with something. As a sophisticated urbanite it’s sometimes difficult for me to see what’s considered witty among rural contributors.

2 Likes

Would you fuck off for yourself. You are a poor annoying wum who posts nothing but shit. No point trying to turn your persona around. The damage is done, your cunt rating is through the roof pal.

Who are you talking to there? This is a fucking nightmare

And you are ???
A fucking spineless jellyfish that’ll run with the general consensus. Get an opinion of your own for once you fucking cunting lap dog.

Are you talking to me brimmer? I dunno what’s going on here

No Tossi mate. I’m was talking down to that little lap dog.

Thanks for the compliment :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

idiots like you need to disappear.

Is there an ignore function for all those people using horrible offensive langidge?

All dem lads should be shown the door.

and leave the place to those of us who behave in a gentlemanly fashion

FOAD YUUCOAM

Fuck off with your whinging, don’t engage with lads who’s opinions you don’t care for. Bitching like hormonal women looking for an ignore function. :rollseyes:

1. These bitches would want to fall in or fuck off out fairly quickly.

[/quote]

1. These bitches would want to fall in or fuck off out fairly quickly.
      [/quote]

Not wrong. Some of these bastards would want to fall off their mothers tits pretty fucking sharp.

Bring back the ignore function please

ladies & gents!! no need for the shocking shocking langidge.

it upsets me to me bollix

Peter, go shit in your hat you horrible cunt.